Reviews for Variations of SPD
Mirajane92 chapter 24 . 6/18
How is Syd suddenly a computer wiz? I mean that's more Bridge's thing. And hacking into Kat's system? No way. Not now not ever. To me, it feels a bit like you've tried to make Syd great at everything. But she isn't and she doesn't have to be in order to still be awesome. And I really hope you don't take my messages the wrong way. I definitely don't intend to be mean and these aren't flames. Just my curious thoughts about your stories. I really like all of them and I think your a really good writer. So please don't take me voicing my opinions and thoughts as a bad thing. I don't mean them to be and I'm not trying to be mean. I love the story and your writing I just sometimes feel the need to voice my opinions. :)
Mirajane92 chapter 16 . 6/10
How did you choose the animals for everyone? I was really underwhelmed by the panda. All the other animals are really cool and strong and panda in comparison is just sort of lame to me. I do like pandas, they are cute and cuddly but in this purpose, meh. Of course frog is even lamer though, poor Adam.
ShortyStarRose chapter 24 . 1/14/2012
how do i join the Anna Must Die fan club?
SaffronAngel chapter 32 . 3/20/2007
Awesome story... First time reading it and it was incredible. You really kept my emotions going through it. I love this story.
the online dreamer chapter 32 . 3/5/2007
Awesome...just awesome. I'm just sad to see it end...
Dark Red Knight chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
This was a great story Pink-Green-White-4ever!

You really did a nice job coming up with a plot and coming through with it. You knew what you were doing and made a great story. Every thing fell into its place with ease. It was great to see how Brian really affected Sky and how the Rangers dealt with their personal duties and their duties at SPD. I hope to see more great work like this from you!
yellow power chapter 32 . 2/12/2007
WOW, that ending was SO COOL! Lol

OMG, I can’t believe this story is over, I’m sad but on the other hand I’m happy to see that everything has ended up in such a perfect way.

The idea of both Jack and Ally leaving SPD was great! It’s a pitty we couldn’t read the talk that Jack was going to give Brian, LOL.

I’m really glad that Z and Bridge got engaged!

Syd and Sky finally having a baby was really sweet!

‘ “I’m so glad you have your daddy’s eyes,” she whispered to the baby. “I love his eyes.” ’ - I LOVED this part, it was SO CUTE!

I’m also glad that you made Sky red and Bridge blue (as Dulcea has seen in their colors many chaps ago).

You’ve done an amazing job with both Variations and I hope you keep writing many more Syd/Sky fics it doesn’t matter that their not for the Variations series. I also hope that Blooming Violets and you find the time to update A different side of you, ‘cause it was an amazing story.

Your words at the beginning were very touching, lol.

You’re an amazing writer and I hope we can read more of your work very soon.

So much love.

Dannie Tomlinson chapter 32 . 2/10/2007
*Sniffle* Amazing ending! Loved it! Can't wait for more!
broadwaychick07 chapter 32 . 2/9/2007
i can't tell you how much i loved this story! it was amazing! Great work! ca't wait to see your new stories!
DisneyHeart chapter 32 . 2/9/2007
Hey this was a great ending to a fabulous story.
the real vampire chapter 32 . 2/9/2007
Brilliant! Amazing end to an amazing story! Have really really enjoyed the journey, and look forward to reading some new stuff from you soon! Congratulations.
dragoneyes5000 chapter 32 . 2/9/2007
aw...such a sweet ending...u did a fabulous job with this fic..keep up the good work..and continue giving us great stories...
Gwenyth Hunter chapter 32 . 2/9/2007
Wow! What a way to end this story. And new baby Mac is so sweet. It's nice to see Sky & Syd (and everyone else) get their happy ending. But I sure am going to miss this story. It's one of the best!
jesusfreakfairy chapter 32 . 2/9/2007
*wipes tears away* amazing. So so good! Such a cute happy ending to a brill story...i will actually miss it so so'd better get scribbling on other stuff!

jesusfreakfairy xox
redandblack 4eva chapter 32 . 2/9/2007
HEY! I loved this! It was so good. The whole Variation series was so awesome to read! I love your work and can't wait for more from you.