Reviews for Love is a battlefield
ss chapter 48 . 8/3
I would like to see a hypnosis session on prowl with his battle computer ratchet with his throwing and insecurity and red alert to trust his fraction more.
Decepticonsniper chapter 46 . 3/5
I read all of these in a day. I really like them.
The ending made me cry. :'(. The way jazz did, he was so brave to dealt with it so many times and to believe that everything will turn out all right. It was a great story! :')
Ice Drop chapter 45 . 2/12
After three day, I finally finished reading!

Awesome, dark, heavy, heart breaking fic. Wonderfully written. My favorite is of course Jazz and Prowl... so utterly heart wrenching that I could not stop reading. I love how chapters jump, how time jumps and yet is all/ could be connected. This review isn't gonna cover everything, and I can't pinpoint which arcs were my favorite, because man, they were all so beautifully written.
NextNothingNew chapter 9 . 11/30/2014
Wtf why did you do this to my emotions

Holy shit Prowl bursting into tears at the end HURTS like wow
redconvoy chapter 21 . 4/28/2013
In this chapter, is that Rodimus?
Bibliotecaria.D chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Imagine a tangled slinky. Now imagine that a ball of yarn has a fatal accident with the tangled slinky. Now imagine that the yarn is the Autobots, the slinky is the Decepticons, and the tangle is sex. Now, you know how long a ball of yarn and a slinky are when they're stretched all the way out? This fic is that length, except as knotted and tangled as the slinky/yarn fusion. I don't like, agree with, or even enjoy the characterizations given, but the writing in this story is so phenomenal that I don't care.

I love to hate this fic, if it makes sense to say, and it's always fun to go back and reread it. XD NOM NOM NOM CONVOLUTED PLOTLINES NOM.
DitzyMusicLover chapter 23 . 4/29/2011
I think this was the chapter. I always wondered why Journey's Lovin' Touchin' Squeezin' reminded me of Prowl, Jazz, and Blaster. (of course, in my head, the fourth person in the song is Soundwave.)
Borath chapter 24 . 7/11/2010
D'aw! I loved this chapter so much!
Httw chapter 42 . 4/12/2010
This wasa cute way to "end it" for me (you know, so far). I really like these stories, they play on so many different emotions, it's hard to keep up sometimes. I really hope you continue this. :)
Httw chapter 27 . 3/7/2010
...so... confused? ...was that Shockwave in there? ...pretending to be someone else? hahaha geeze my mind's gonna explode.
Httw chapter 21 . 2/1/2010
Rodimus! Prime. hehe. I was like WTF? and then, WTF! with giggles. :D
Httw chapter 19 . 2/1/2010
This has got to be the best 'frustration' fic ever. It was getting me annoyed for everyone... except for Prime... dope. I totally called it. :)
Httw chapter 18 . 1/31/2010
This chapter cracked me up linke no other. The thought of Prime yelling at Megatron to get his own Dinobots is incapacitating.

XD
Httw chapter 16 . 1/31/2010
That last line gave me the bizarre picture of Megatron in a kitchen make a sandwhich while Soundwave putters around getting him the ingredients and Starscream is shocked into a perpetual state of 'wtf?'