Reviews for An Outlaw's Heaven
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
*Cheers* I am pumped for this fic, as I love American Outlaws. Anyway - I see it's not complete, but I hope it will be completed one day!
COOPERZ chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I have read this story over and over. I love this line

“That was a stupid thing to do,” she said softly.

Frank smiled. “I know, but no one said I was the smartest man in the world.”

I hope you write again its great.
COOPERZ chapter 17 . 3/22/2008
I loved the story! Are you going to write anymore? Hope you do.
EmiliosLoofah chapter 13 . 7/6/2007
Great chapter!

“Your clothes are on the pew,” OMG-that was funny!

"She felt her heart go wild for a moment. She wasn’t quite sure what she was supposed to be feeling. Should she be happy that they had found the gang, or should she feel sad because Frank would leave? She forced her heart to slow down and her mind to think." This was good!

Update soon!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 11 . 6/27/2007
Great chapter!

"Buck took a sip of his coffee, trying not to smile. He watched at Mattie stormed through the kitchen and slam things. He loved it when she was in a rage. It brought out a fire in her that was mystifying to watch." God, that was so great!

“What are you doing?” he asked.

“Saving you,” Mattie said, never taking her eyes off the men. “Get the horse.” Well, DUH, Frank! LMAO!

Update soon!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 10 . 6/26/2007
WooHoo! And update! Sweet!

"She knew what she had done was thoughtless and foolish. Frank was a pawn. All she wanted was revenge on her brother’s killer, and Frank was the only way she was going to find the murderer." I really liked that part!

"Mattie tried to muster a fake surprise. She had known this for a long time and never pretended not to. She bit her lower lip and tried to think of something to say. Finally, she didn’t care anymore." OMG!

"Frank didn’t look back. He could hear Mattie’s cries, but he would not turn around. He looked up at the sky and noticed storm clouds moving in. His Eden was slowly turning to Hell." god, that was really GOOD!

Excellent chapter! Please update soon!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 9 . 6/14/2007
Hey! Sorry for the late review...better late than never, huh?

WooHoo! Didn't expect THAT kind of ending...nice, though!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
OMG! Great chapter...even though it was a little short!

"He knew that the day would come when she would want the favor returned." Jeeze...this is gettin' good!

"He saw Mattie disappear into her store and his smile got larger. Soon, Mattie would be his." OMG!

Please update soon!

Rawemotion chapter 7 . 4/29/2007
Love this story I hope you update soon and on a regular basis because i cant wait to see where this Story goes Its well written and im enjoying reading it. I would love to see what happens so keep up the great work and i hope you update soon
EmiliosLoofah chapter 7 . 10/12/2005
Damn good chapter...really, very well written!

I like to put quotes that I liked in my reviews, but this one has too many! Really, I LOVE your writing style, and it's refreshing to see someone spell correctly and write well!

Keep it up!

RyansGrl chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
it get's better every chapter, yay1 i'm excited
RyansGrl chapter 6 . 10/5/2005
Omg that was so good
EmiliosLoofah chapter 6 . 10/5/2005
Damn good chapta! Really liked it a lot!

LOVE you writing style...and I LOVE this story! It's the first American Outlaw story I've read...it's good! I've written a Young Guns fic and if you get bored...please read it and review. I'd appreciate it! The first few chapters are kind of bad, but they do get better!

Please update soon, and make your chapters longer! What's going to happen w/Mattie and Frank? Something good, I hope!

Talk to ya later!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 5 . 10/5/2005
This story is GREAT!

Please update soon!

EmiliosLoofah chapter 4 . 10/5/2005
Very good, very well written chapter!

Keep it up!