Reviews for The River Never Ends
IrritatedScotsman chapter 4 . 9/27/2013
I can't read anymore, it's so sad but it's so good! o,д,о
I might read the rest later.
smile x chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Cute !x
FuckLogic chapter 9 . 2/22/2013
Absolutely awesome! love the plot and I actually don't think gaara know naruto past but they connected through the fight that happened during Orochimarus invasion. They were both demon hosts so they knew the pain of being alone. but all in all it was great
HI THERE chapter 3 . 1/18/2013
don't cry... don't cry... ...okay i'm crying.
nightmare chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
ehhhhhhh! love it and its sso sweet how kakashi took narus first time! and kakanaru for life! reviews are loved so ihope you feel loved!
nightamre chapter 8 . 9/23/2012
ohh lots of love for this chapter! finally wefound out the secret! now i hope before the story ends you put a really hot smex seen in! but if not then ill die... no jus kidden! i will live and forever kakanaru fan! shall only cheet on them everyonce in a while!
nightmare chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
i love the sakura and lee couple and gaanaru is a good pairing but i have fully dedicated my self to kakanaru as my fave couple... even though i sometimes cheet on them, but who dosent occasionally?! cant wait to find out everyones past! and revies are love so i hope you feel loved!
nightmare chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
love the story! and cant wait to read next chapter to see what up with kakashi and iruka! lots of love! and shika and garaaa? hope you do! they should be an interesting couple if thats what you are going for! [kakanaru for life]!
nightmare chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
lee is absoulutly puppyish! and sakura and lee should be together i the real manga but sadly they are not... [anime tears...]and kakanaru is the best! lots of love! and saska and naruto are good together i guess but love kakashi and naruto the most! reviews are love so i hope you feel loved![forever kakanaru]!
nightmare chapter 3 . 9/22/2012
i love this story but it kinda makes me depressed but in a good way! reviews are love ans i soooo hope ypu feel loved!
nghtmare chapter 2 . 9/22/2012
i loky the story but are naruto and kakashi gooing to stay together? i hope they do so im going to finish the story hopefully before monday! and am very curiouse about sasaka and naruto past a little ! yaa kakanaru! love that couple the most!
nightmare chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
a little confused but great start major kakanaru fan my favorite couple in the yaio world!
Nikkitty Slytherin chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
MORE!
Pentagraham-crackers chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
This is a well written story, but i think kakashi is only 14 years older than naruto, sakura, and sasuke.

Anyway, it was well written and i really enjoyed it!
Neliel Tu Oderschvank Espada 3 chapter 9 . 4/15/2011