Reviews for Can You Do Me a Favor?
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
This is a great romance story. I really love it.
SailorStar9 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
*LOL*
You're right, I'm still laughing at what Mina said in her sleep. Cute fic.
Chaos formerly Rini chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
Tehehe... BROWNIES! I WANT! heheheheeeee... i liked mina talking in her sleep... hahahahahaaaaaaa! i'll shut up now before i completely lose it... ! too late.
bee chapter 1 . 6/8/2001
english eat loads of stuff but sunday roasts r the best!mmmm chicken. your story was cool keep it going pleeeaaase!
Jeffrey chapter 1 . 6/1/2001
That was good. I liked it.
Crystal chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
Awww! That was a really cute story! I LOVED IT!
Kmoney chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
That was extremly funny and yes I am still laughing from when Mina was talking in her sleep.
Girl-chama chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
Cute! Oh, and English people eat a LOT of mushrooms... I guess because it's so wet and mushrooms will grow just about anywhere (LOL) and they like sandwiches too. They are skirting away from beef right now, though. -_-
Sailor moon chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
hi, there I didn't want to login just review! I just got home from school and read your fic and I loeed it! I wanted listen to it last when I got the alert, but by that time it was to late...so I waited until today! Keep up the great work...winderful work and story! Keep it up! I love it!
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Oh, that was cute! But I can't believe Kento thought Mina was cheating on him with Sai! What a blockhead, lol.
Anime Princess chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
NEATO! But I want one of ROWEN AND SERENA! I LOVE how Kento got jealous and how Sai and Mina handled the situation! POST MORE ASAP!

Love ya,