Reviews for Looking Back
elorah chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
please contuine
Qu0thTheRavenNeverm0re chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
hey ANOTHER PERSON WITH A WHATSERNAME SONGFIC? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE WORLD!

see, i thught i was the only person in existance to hear the song or write a songfic about it. but then this person wrote a phantom of the opera one, and now this one? I MEAN REALLY! THE UNIVERSE IS TURNING INSIDE OUT!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 5/15/2007
Great story! Thanks so much for writing this! God bless!
Black Rose Dye chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
So sad... as much as I love the song, I always cry when I listen to it. It makes me sad.

Good songfic, though! I really liked it!
Becks101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
please do a sequel, there is not much yumi/odd fics about,THAT IS A CRIME!definately going on my favorites!
RLBB chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Wow...An YumiXOdd fic...

...interesting, I actually liked it, you write well -
SailorSaturnthesilencer chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
I know this is really late and all, but I was looking for some Yumi/Odd fics to read and I came over yours. I loved it! I wish they got together, I think they would be cute together. Two thumbs up!

Sincerely _Saturn
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
aw...that was so cute! and the song fit perfectly...great fic! XD
Em chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Bravo for being the one to stand apart.

OddxYumi? Totally unexpected, and totally great. Plus, I love Green Day. XD.

In the way of noncanon coupling, I'd have to say I'm an Odd/Aelita shipper. But Odd/Yumi is totally up there now. Awesome.

Hope to see more from you in the future,

-Em
alexia chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
ha ha its finally happened! their is now a yumi&odd autheress ( your a girl right?) so i say one thing: YAY!

hope you make a sequle i really love this parring!
lotie chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
to be honest i dont mind the yumi&odd couple i kinda like but the reason their arent alot of those is beacuse alot of people dont like the parring (dont be suprised if people flame this story) so i like it i hope you make like a sequele! D

(P.s if you want to read a really good odd&yumi story i recomend I pray its an awsome story but very sad and its like reated M so if you want to find it easily go to the rateing scroll thingy and click M and it will be on one of those pages)
laughingcow chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
love the story make a sequel please
Snakealien chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Hive Police 1764 C, reporting. You have done an admirable fic, the plot is great, a few spacing errors but great none the less. I am submiting a yes to a sequel for my district. An addition to this review, might I suggest doing on with UxA similar to this but maybe later on in life. This was depression and very emotion, that is all citizen keep up your work.

Hive Police 1764 C, District A.