Reviews for Harry Potter and the Ninja Reality
MattKennedy chapter 2 . 4/29
I like your idea for the crossover as well as for how Harry ended up in the Narutoverse. :)
Tactition101 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
Any chance of you continuing this?
Tactition101 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
While I have to admit I have read very few Naru-HP crossovers, I have to say I think this has to be the most original idea out there. I don't think anyone else would come up with Orochimaru taking him in.
Bane WolfBlood chapter 2 . 12/10/2010
Really good!
Raven Marcus chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
interesting!
Elquenodebesernombrado chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
It upgrades the history it is good as harry ba Hodwar they could give him Jutsu doctors for that you/they don't cause damage and they are but easy to study without to make disaster and to study anatomy the one it could get things that you/they helped Konoa that there are not there as charmed objects among them. their control is good the one could reproduce the force of Tetsunade.
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 2 . 5/5/2009
i like this story. update soon!
VenoMirror chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I hope the story is not down... o5?

Great Work so far hm... will Haru have a few more techniques? like a Katon that the Uchiha used? perhaps?

*grin* Anko is the best Kaa-san in the World
simple-memories chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Interesting concept! keep it up_
DD chapter 2 . 8/29/2008
This story is obviously abandoned, but i still have to ask you something. How is it possible that Harry with all his special training is weaker that Sasuke who was nothing special at the academy? Does this mean that Harry is an f**k up?
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Whoa...Those are some EXTREMELY in-depth and thought out theories you've got there! Please tell me you plan to continue this story. Man, if you went through all that trouble thinking this stuff out only to suddenly drop like this...that's just WRONG on so many levels!

Incredible chapter! I can't wait to see what happens to Kazuharu in the next chapter. By the way, I really his ninja name! It seems...appropriate somehow.

PLEASE CONTINUE!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
This is definitely one of the BEST thought out versions of the Harry Potter/Naruto crossovers I've ever read. The fact that you managed to get and keep all characters in their own respective character style is truly impressive!

An instant favorite!
Timballisto chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
what does Kazuharu mean?
Nova Bucker chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
AWESOME! I love this fic! PLZ UPDATE ASAP! I wanna know what happens next! PLZ UDPATE ASAP!
pamellka chapter 2 . 4/17/2008