Reviews for Before I knew
AustenLover chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
I can tell you are reading Austen her writing and vocabulary is reflected in your work. You write well. The interactions between Hermione and Snape are very reminiscent of Elizabeth and Darcy.
13lackmagic chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
very very interesting... and the plot thickens!
poas chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
good god, ron is a psycho bitch. if i were to actually log in, this would be on my favorites list.
BedtimeStory chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
oh wow...this is great...go on!
Shdwcat27 chapter 12 . 1/3/2006
Yeah, Sevvie to the rescue. Prat doesn't even begin to describe Ron accurately. Beautifully written as always.
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 11 . 1/2/2006
gr, update, i will cry if mione dies, sniff
citrinecastle chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
I've been reading HP fan fiction for quite some time and very few stories really CAPTURE my interest. Yours has and I have to say, being a bit of a collector and appreciator of nice quotes and lines within the realms of dialogue, this one got me right here...

"I swear to whatever gods you pray to Weasely. If you ever, ever come near Hermione again I will personally hex your balls off and keep them on display in a jar for all of my potions classes to see! Understand?" Pure venom laced his tone and Severus was quite to the point of fullfilling that threat.

And I have to say, it made me giggle madly.;) And serves the brainless redheaded prat right.;)

Keep up the great work...you sure have my interest and I think the story is great and very well written! And imbued with a very well written sarcastic wit deserving of our potions master. I still have many chapters to go, but I know I won't be disappointed, I just had to drop a line and let you know how much I enjoyed this story after my husband and kids took me to task for 1)ignoring them to read this because I became addicted...and 2)That particular part of dialogue, though not MEANT to be funny, cracked me up so hard my cat,who was lounging on my lap,became so alarmed she clawed a really nice set of lines into my upper thigh.:)

Thanks! And those scratches were worth it. I'm still snickering because the visual is just so vivid!

Citrine (or Cit to my pals in crime)
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
i think ron has some serious anger issues he needs to sort out!
Transylvanian chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
Darn cliffhangers. Can't wait to read more.
shadieladie chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
oh i wonder what's to happen next!
rinny08 chapter 11 . 1/1/2006
too lazy to log in

"I am thinking that I would love nothing more than to have you as my beautiful wife. That I could do no more than love you until time itself ends." Fingering the ring on her hand, he sighed and closed his eyes again. "I am thinking, that if you leave this world Hermione, I shall have nothing left to keep me here."

that part made me cry...aw

update soon
Softballchick dreaowa chapter 10 . 12/8/2005
Ohh such a good way to end a very romantic chapter!NOt to mention a very nice story. I very much can picture Ron turning to the dark side to get something her wants very much.
mischievalmind chapter 10 . 12/8/2005
I hope you don't mind, but I have just added you to my favorite author list.

I love the story! I can't stand Ron, which is why I killed him off in my story, so you making him evil is just an extra bonus in my view.

I love the way you write Snape. Thank you for not betraying his character. I only wish you would not cut the 'smoochy' scenes off so quickly, because you are very good at details.

If one could fall in love with a storybook character, I could easily fall for your Snape.
mysticpam chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
Another great post, please post again soon. Thanks.
rinny08 chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
sry, i'm too lazy to log in...yay! awesome chapter! cant wait for the next one!
164 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »