Reviews for Before I knew
Diadora chapter 10 . 11/28/2005
Hey, had I known that I would have offered my support a lot sooner!

Im sorry m a non-reviewer reader, but I should let my favorite writters know I love them, so, here I am. Great story!
Snakeyes chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
i believe you have every right to defend your story and as a member of the sexual wellness advocacy team on campus, (we work to prevent sexual violence) where we are often faced with myths of the victim asking for it, i believe i have a small amount of expertise behind me when i say that i do not feel at all that you trying to show that the victim asked for it. i think you've done a beautiful job illustrating the tramua that almost always follows rape and i feel you're accurately portraying the reactions to it. please keep this up, i find it to be a most wonderful story! and i want to see ron get whats comming to him!

~*Jesika*~
Daemornia chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
plz dont stop this story just because of someone who doesnt understand what you write. ppl take offense to what they dont understand. it is your story and you should be able to write it anyway you want. thats why its fanfiction. if someone does not like it, they can piss of themselves. so please dont stop the story because someone thought what they thought. nobody invites rape upon themselves and that is not how you wrote it. so ignore this one person who cant understand what you write. please continue. ill be waiting for the next chapter.

happy writing
Ms.Persephone chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
Please do not feel discouraged from writing anymore on this fic. I am very sensitive on the issue of rape and if I had thought this story was making a mockery of it I would not have read as much as I have. I feel like your characters are great and the reviewer was probably just a Ron fan. Personally I liked the twist you gave your story. I've never read one like this. To discontinue this story would be an injustice to yourself, your readers, and writers everywhere. Do not take my review as critism or anything because as a fan of your story whatever action you take I'm sure me and everyone else will stand behind you, but just think on it.
Juliana chapter 2 . 11/27/2005
Hey i really like the story its awesome :-)
percyismine chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
hi

um... seriously i like the story and i read the chapter title in the subject line fanfic sent me in my e-mail and i was like "?" and then i read it and honestly, i don't know where this reviewer is coming from... your story has never insulted me and i never think you have implied anything that this person accuses you of

you really are a good writer and i really do like this story...

personally, i say screw whoever wrote that and keep writing the story. because this story is, in some small way, part of you... i tried to repress a story once in a contest because i knew it was of a writing style someone hadn't liked earlier in the contest. you want to know what happened? my new story was (again, for lack of better words) complete, utter, fucking, shit. pardon the language, but it is true

i'm not saying that this will happen to you, but don't let someone's views influence you

seriously, keep the story coming

you probably hate me now... oh well... i say screw the world and what people think anyways...
Embers chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I personally understood Snapes remark, and apologise on behalf of those who were looking to cause a rise. I didn't fully comprehend Harry's reaction, but now that you explained his initial reaction I understand better. I enjoy your story and look forward to the next chapter.
severus-fan chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I don't think Hermione invited to be raped. Ron is just an idiot. I hope you update soon, and ignore the people who can't remember what they've read.
PyroChic7 chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I, personally, love this story. I think you've done an wonderful job and that you should continue to write this story because it is very good and anyone who says those things just doesn't get it. I always get excited when I see the next chapter is up and I'm sure I'm not the only one. So keep up the good work and don't let those other people turn you away from this story because I will be sad. Very sad. *hug* You get a hug for getting such a review.
Bronwyn chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I think your story is great. I like how you have managed to keep the characters in character (for the most part). I am looking forward to redaing your next chapter. BTW, the reviewer who said that rape was invited is a complete arse.
Ashes Kittyhawk chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I suggest that reviewer *s off. That's just my opinion though. I want to see you finish this fic.
13lackmagic chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
ok! i understand that you are upset over that stupid reviewer.. but you can't punish all of your interested readers otherwise it will just end up bad, trust me i know you should read the emails i have gotten for not writing in awhile. ur story has not turned me off in the slightest it actually inspired me to keep writing after i got flamers! keep writing.. that is only one persons opinion look at the positive effects/comments you've gotten about! Keep writing

Jen (Softballchik583
rinny08 chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
as a fellow fanfiction author, i can comprehend where you're coming from, its infuriating when people make your story out to be something its not, or put words in your mouth. as an author i can understand why you want to take a break from the story, but as a huge fan of the story i have to BEG you not to, as it is one of my favorites and extremely well written (it's one of the few that im not pulling my hair out in frustration with grammatical errors)

i hope you decide to continue, but if not, good luck in any of your other ventures

rinny08
satha chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
i presonally like this story and have read nothing that constitutes that statement. you are just kepping true to your version of the characters as any good writer should. so by all means continue i am very interested to see how this story pans out.
queenanneus chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
Wow. People can be so stupid at times.

To be honest, I like your story-the plot and characterization. In fact, I would like to see where you are going with things, how the story will unfold and all that jazz.
164 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »