Reviews for Before I knew
sammy2008 chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
To be truthful, I don't know how anyone could think your story implies that Hermione asked to be raped. It makes no sense to me. She obviously told Ron to stop, and if she didn't fight him right away, it was because he was her best friend! I, for one, like the way the story is going thus far. Please keep it up, if only to spite those who don't like it. :)
Amanda chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I, for one, LIKE this story.
Severus. . . please chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I do not find this story to be offensive; it's actually on my favorites list. Do what you feel you must, but it seems that for every bad review there are 50 good ones to counter it. Great writing, by the way. :-)

*Snape is my Potions Master*
Jennifer Carter chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I say continue. Personally, I think it's a beautiful, well-written story. Like you said. If they don't like the story, they don't have to read it.
jones chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
Hi, I just finished reading your response to that review and i just wanted to let you knoe that whoever wrote that must not have been reading YOUR story. Their views were stupid and unfounded. I dont think that you implied any of that at all. Its a rather good story and the characters and their reactions to the situations are great. I hope that you continue with your story.

jones
GaiaAthena chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I didn't interpret your story in the same vein as the previous reviewer. I think that you've adequately demonstrated that no one invites reape but that Harry's reaction is in light of Ron's ongoing problems. I hope that you continue your story as I've enjoyed reading it.
Darkraven Haven chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
Do. Not. Ever. Feel. You. Have. To. Defend. Your. Story.

Seriously, it is your literary license. Some people get offended at the very idea of SS/HG. Some people get offended at just about anything. They will express their opinions, you owe them no explanation. Fanfics are like the telly. If they do not like what they are reading, they have the right to turn the channel to something to suit their taste.

Your muse is your muse. No one has the right to make that for you.

Dianara
RoseTylerRun chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
Ugh! Some reviews are just begging for trouble. I would stick with it. Its a really awesome story! I think its still as in canon as it can be considering there is HGSS romance. Don't trouble yourself over it. Its one review. All the rest of us love you and your writing.
moriah chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
Poet,

I like your story. It is one I check for updates whenever I sign on. I'll admit Harry's attitude pisses me off, but I think you are right, he's choosing ignorance to avoid makig a choice, keeping his head in the sand as it were.

Just because characters in your story have certain ideas, doesn't mean you share them.
Potion Muse chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
i have just read your story i don't offend review but since you have asked for conformation on your story i decided to. I have enjoy reading you story since it combines two of my favourite novels P&P and HP. I like the fact that you have continued the story after Hermione and snape becoming lovers (in a sense). I like the twist of ron being a death eater for it gives him motive. the fact the rons family is behind hermione makes it believiable yet harry seems to be on rons side.I wpu;d like it if you wrote more i would like to see what other twists you include and how it ends,
Shdwcat27 chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I for one have enjoyed your story. I can't find anywhere that you implied a rape victim invited it. That's just absurd. Please continue. I like protective Severus and would like very much to see Ron get his butt kicked.
FanficVixen chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I do not agree with the reviewer's saying what implications it gives. As a victim of attempted rape, I can relate to your story, and I think that you have taken an admirable stance on it. Please keep writing.
galilea chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
Well!

Don't worry, It's your story and you can do with it all that you desire, I mean, It's YOUR story, It's YOUR imagination. If someone dont like it...well don't read it!

I will read your story, because i like it. I'm sure lot of people read your story and will read it.

Also you have to think that no everyone would like your fics, and somepeople will write for tell you that your story dont' have sense or that your don't write very well. Don't worry about it. You write because you like it, you write because is one of your hobbies.

So, only think what said this web: Fanfiction. Unleash your imagination and free your soul.

Big kisses from Spain.
Sabrina chapter 10 . 11/27/2005
I like this story. Please keep writing.
herovillain chapter 10 . 11/26/2005
from my point of view, your story has nothin imoral, amoral or any other word that would fit the patern... You do not "invite to rape", nor do you take the "wrong side"...As for whom Harry befriends, or not for the matter, that is all to you to decide...After all, like you said, it is only chapter nine...

Keep going...