Reviews for Little Miss and Andrew Martin
MichaelaRBrown chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is well written. The only problem I have with it... is that it's inaccurate. The story of Andrew was recounted in "The Bicentennial Man..."
raemanzu and spica tea chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Despite the fact that Asimov was referring to another story of his, I think your story is quite nice! I like that you have made Elly an intellectual girl in robotics research! I also think you have emulated Asimov's style well. Nice!
CatBar chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
Lovely story! I adored the book 'Positronic Man' and fell in love with Andrew especially when he was transferred into his new humaniform body.

I'm really envious of Elly and especially of her brains whioh enabled all this to happen to her.

So good to read some real Asimov robot fanfic again - there's not enough of it about now.
873833 chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
Oh yes! Another Andrew Martin fan! Whoo! :D

This was so cute.

Love it! :)

Btw, my I Robot fic Silver and Gold is now finished if you want to check it out... I'm desperate for some reviews on it, lol. Thanks x
gone 4 gone chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
TOTALLY AWSOME! Excuse the excitement, but I'm a huge Asimov fan and there is berely any Asimov fics around. I absoulty loved all his robot novels and it's good that you've filed in a gap. And thanks for being faithful to Susan Calvin's real personality. The movie was alright, but I think they were going for a sweet heroine other than a woman of knowledge.
Caladria101 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Very good, but it is hard to read it and not compare it to the Bicentennial Man, the original Andrew and Little Miss. If you haven't read it, do so! I've heard it cited that it was Asimov's favourite robot story.
OzoneRed chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Isaac Asimov was referring to his own short story, "The Bicentennial Man".
funvince chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I like this fairy tale. It's quite amusing and sweet. And you had Elly be a realistic child. One that only gradually accepted Andrew as more than an amusing toy. It's too bad there isn't an Asimov book section or more people could find this. Perhaps it should be suggested as a category.
Corbeaun chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Hmm, this Institute of Robotics with its 5:1 boy to girl ratio sounds remarkably similar to a school we all know and love...*coughCaltechcough* ;) I adore your robotic trick-doing mice (we should make some). And of course there's those inside jokes with the singing lockers and all. Hehe. An absolute fun to read.

Now I think I'll go get me some I,Robot books.