Reviews for Those Magic Changes
chesnutsy chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
wow. this was super entertaining. i see it's a super old fic. i dunno if you'll continue this, but i highly enjoyed it! :)
nikichan chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Please update this story soon. It has been too long since the last update. So, update soon and keep going until the end of this story.
jdcocoagirl chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
hey love this story and i hope you'll find time to continue the story... it doesnt only intrigue me but this story you made is addicting...
faisdodo chapter 4 . 7/29/2007
oh! this is such a good story. i really hope you haven't abandoned this & will post new chapters soon!
guest chapter 4 . 9/15/2006
Great story, very well-written, hope you plan to keep up with it!
Nysk chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Good story, I have hopes you will continue it.
CuteandPetite chapter 4 . 5/18/2006
Good, great suspenseful heart-wrenching fun. I love it!

Don't make me wait please update as soon as possible if you can.

Keep Writing
Tuisto chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
Very good story. It's a rather nice departure from the normal "love potion" type Ranma stories, where in this one it seems as thoguh things may not be just because of the potion after all. Oh, but there's still the fallout of it... though cute ideas in this one. .

Well written, very detailed and creative. A story.

Thanks and keep up the good work.
IceQueen08 chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
Wah! I love this fic! Please update soon! I hope there will be more RxA moments. :D
Kaebi chapter 4 . 4/26/2006

this pwn
Fisticufffs chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
THAT WAS SO GREAT
cutie-akane chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
That was so cute!can't wait for next chapter_. good job!
Mjade-1 chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Awe! You see! You're on a roll with this story! Yes, indeed, what happened to your one-shot plan? LOL! It's great, keep going! Can't wait to read the next chapter, since it involves my lovely counterpart!

~Mjade~
ranmakane chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
woohoo... nice! please update soon!