Reviews for The Casino Job
USAFChief chapter 22 . 3/31/2013
It is really too bad that you haven't finished this. You're one of the few people who have written River and Jayne who use the words appropriate to their sexual actions. The entire story is enjoyable and I started it knowing that it is incomplete. Even so, I'd like some closure...since you have not written anything here on ffn since 2006, I doubt that you'll come back to this now. Hell, you may not even receive this review. Maybe killed by a drunk driver.

Anyway, I like it.
Emilia chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
I love the line "and appallingly icky." it fits so perfectly with my perception of Inara. I just can't believe that someone who ships out rebelliously on a firefly smuggling vessel is as perfect and professional in her head as she must appear. ICKY fits with my idea of her, thinking in terms of icky...hehe I love it
hotforteacher3 chapter 22 . 3/26/2013
AAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHH HHH! WHY HAVE YOU ABANDONED THIS?! IT'S SOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD!
jinx821 chapter 22 . 7/25/2012
I wish you would have finished this story it's seoously amazing
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 22 . 4/5/2012
Wha...nooooo! It can't end there! Not where things were getting that good! And this hasn't been updated in nearly 7 years? Gorram hell! That's a type of cruelty that the Geneva Convention prohibits!

Ok...besides my frustration at this story presumably going nowhere fast, I gotta I loved this tale (as far as it went) and I definitely was cackling madly at Mal and Zoe freaking out over Jayne outranking them due to his SpecOps work during the war! Certainly would make for interesting times if Mal and officer!Jayne got into a pissing contest over the Chain of Command :D
misslike chapter 22 . 3/1/2012
I really enjoyed that, I wish it was finished, but I understand how it goes :) I'll just have to imagine the violence that will ensue ;)
hellsmile89 chapter 22 . 10/9/2011
great story need more
Irishbrneyes chapter 22 . 7/3/2011
Please, please, please! You Have Got To Finish This Story! PLEASE!
bjq chapter 22 . 12/7/2010
GREAT STORY! Can't wait to read more
alisosia chapter 22 . 8/1/2010
o please what happens next

great story - was late to work because I had to finish it

hope there will be more

thanks
alisosia chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
ah

I bet that just looked all kinds of cute with River and Jayne knapping together

and so fun to play hide and seek

Feel a bit sorry for Simon though - he loves his meimei so much and just wants to help her - hope she spends time playing with him to
princes chapter 22 . 5/16/2010
great story. couldn't stop reading. can't wait to see what happens next
SusanMarieS chapter 22 . 5/5/2010
i thought i had found a lost story that i was fortunate enough to have missed so i could enjoy it now. and enjoy it i did, but alas i neglicted to click complete. so gr arrg, wish you had finished it. thank you for the story. and i hope you respond with a brife outline of how this would have ended. :)
VioletPyro chapter 11 . 1/13/2010
I love how this story is coming about. Please tell me you have it finished somewhere else, or are going to finish it on here. I really want to read more of it.
Heather chapter 22 . 10/14/2009
I loved this fic but come on give me an ending.