Reviews for The Demon Design
DrWhy chapter 8 . 11/16
This is so cool and we'll written! And the characterization is so good like holy shit i love this so much!
I especially like AF1s concerns about Butler and stuff like I feel like that is something that logically would've happened
I can't wait for the next update!
pseudosavant chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
To be frank, I have taken a liking to this story. It has an interesting plot, good characterization, and is well-written, with few grammatical errors. Your descriptions are marvelous, too; they're practically vivid.

Something I can point out is that you occasionally misuse a few words. Bare should've been bear, conscience should've been conscious, etc etc. Also, you spelled Gnommish incorrectly. Sorry to nitpick.

Anyways, I don't have an account on this site, but I'll stick the title onto my notepad or something. Though this story hasn't been updated for years, reviewers have been wondering if you're returning to this, so I'll be one of them, I suppose.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/13/2016
So I know that you have not updated in over 7 years but I also read your profile and It said you recently mentioned continuing this fic and I really hope that you do because it is very good. Well written, very dark but not overly dramatic and seriously just continue this because I really wanna know what happens. I love your writing style, everyone is in character, the dynamic with Artemis' parents is very interesting and I'm actually impressed with you version of Angeline. She isn't all fragile and confused like she usually is in these stories, you gave her a bit of an attitude and I like that. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I will review every new chapter, guaranteed! XDXD
jackalopian chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
This is obviously an old story, but this is very good. If I know myself (which I might) then this could push me into looking up Fowl fan fiction stories. I haven't really read any yet. I like what you were doing with his relationship with his parents, but also that it didn't take over your plot... cool.
Adderall chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
omg im in tears this is probably never going to be updated:'(
littlelight02 chapter 8 . 11/20/2013
I see you haven't updated since 2007, but is there a tiny chance that you're going to continue on this fix or is it abandoned? Because it's really good and I would love to read more. Could I at least get to know if Artemis actually lost his eyes for good and why the demons wants to overthrow the People?
Latingeek chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Hiya!

So I just found this wonderful jewel of a story and finished reading your bio. Thankfully you've got this story under your in progress (no lies, right?) section. So after doing a little mental happy dance I decided to drop you a comment.
Which is basically me just saying that this story is awesome! I'm so happy to find a good fic with a new adventure for Artemis that I haven't seen done before. Plus, for me, most of the characters have been in character which is a great blessing. Oh and don't worry about the AU after fifth book thing. As much as I love the series I do find fics heading towards more of a romance angle after that book. Nothing wrong with that but sometimes I want a good adventure, like this! So keep up writing and now I'm off to scroll through your stories and favorites. Ciao!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
This could be authentic.
SirVer chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Hello, I'm new, first review, yaddah yaddah. You started this before AF 5 came out? Kinda stretching it aren't you? But you are working on a lot of things.

I have to tell you, this story is one of the most well-plotted fics I have ever read. You keep them in character, yet you don't mimic Colfer's style. The action sequences are well researched (or maybe you already knew all the details). When I saw the part about the slime, I almost groaned out loud, thinking,"Oh no. Not another 'the slime is alive!' movie cliche." But I soon ate my words - or rather, my thoughts. You portrayed it in a way that wasn't boring or used-sounding at all. But, all this apart, one of my favorite parts was your portrayal of Sool. It was so like him that I almost thought that you had held Colfer at gunpoint and forced him to write that part.

But now, negatives. Of which there are few. Butler falling down on his - ahem - posterior, was very, well, un-Butler-like. And serrated claws? That kind of thing, at least to the best of my knowledge, does not occur in nature. There were also very tiny scientific errors. So tiny, I forgot what they were. And that's big, coming from me, as when I spot one, I usually stew on it for days on end. As you may have figured, I'm a bit of a sci-fi nut :)

You've got talent. Keep honing it!

P.S: Seeing as I've reviewed yours, perhaps you could do the same once I've put my first one up. Also, if it helps in persuading you, you're the only ever writer I've ever felt an urge to write a review for (partly because you never beg for them anyway). This fic deserves it.
kid-kun chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
okay so this fic is really really good and i'm crying since in hasn't been updated since 2007

keeps crying
Kay Hau chapter 8 . 7/2/2011
Whoa... this is GOOD. Extremely impressive. It would be absolutely wonderful to see this updated!

"Next time, I will wait in the car," he announced.

Best chapter ending I think I've ever seen. How do you manage to make a reader panicking over the idea Artemis might have been blinded freeze then suddenly start laughing almost hysterically?

Perfect writings style, no errors at all, everyone perfectly in-character, and Artemis a wonderfully corrupt hero. :) I love his public 'reason for helping' as much as his true personal reason that he only tells Holly. :D
TrisakAminawn chapter 8 . 12/29/2010
Yeah, your demons are better. Your story is better all around, in fact. Bah. Continue it if you like, I can hardly badger you to update everything...uhm, Artemis isn't going to be permanently blinded, is he?
Araedia chapter 8 . 10/5/2010
Please, please update! It's horrible of you to leave us hanging like this!
littlebirdy05 chapter 8 . 10/2/2009
Dude this is some seriously brilliant work, and I can see that a lot of people want you to continue. Perhaps... you could think about it yes? *pleads* I've actually been keeping an eye on this fic for over a year, and were you to update this, that would be... Amazing. Yeah that's the word. :]
AlleyCat chapter 8 . 5/25/2009
This is an amazing story, like the rest of your stories I've read so far. However, you haven't updated in more then a year, do you plan on continuing this story?

Here's hoping you do! This story is better then some of Eoin's! His main characters are brilliant, but I always find his villains somewhat lacking...