Reviews for The Demon Design
psychegurl chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
I LOVE. I realize it's probably an impossibility now, but I'm really bummed you didn't finish it!
Suiadan chapter 8 . 10/26/2008
AU is good though, Great fic, please add more soon as soon as you can get around to it!
Kermita chapter 8 . 10/18/2008
No! No! Don't leave us hanging on such a wonderous story!

Keep going at it. Update soon!

I love this cause the demons are much more demonic than the originals! XD
brolly501 chapter 8 . 9/8/2008
interesting story hope to read more soon
Sazerac chapter 8 . 9/2/2008
I DON'T CARE IF IT'S COMPLETELY DIFFERENT TO THE LOST COLONY! You can't leave us hanging! Noo! Don't do this to me/us!

Writing is the source of inspiration!

Ky, xoxo

(-pulls out Neutrino- Update...No pressure :D)
Grass chapter 8 . 8/15/2008
this is VERY good. I think you have gotten everyone in perfect character. The chapters are good lengths too and its very imaginative. You really should finish this. Even though it doesn't sync with the current Fowl universe it can be an alternate or "what if..." type thing. I like it and want to see it finished :)
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 8 . 8/13/2008
Hey, I really like your demons, and I'd also very mulch like an update! ...Please?
Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
marz1 you make me so very sad... every few months I check for an update... IT'S NEVER THERE... *Sobs for awhile*

Oh wellz. Your stories are always worth waiting for, even if it takes some time. I BELIEVE IN YOU!
Infinity chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
Amarine chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
I'm enjoying this; I look forward to reading more! :)
Beboots chapter 8 . 3/20/2008
Woah, this fic is awesome! :D It has to be the most in-character, well-written Artemis Fowl fic I've ever read. I mean, your Artemis is so clever (figuring out how to save Holly and all that) as well as incredibly witty and hilarious. :D I love how you set it up so his dad would think that he was a drug user, Butler's feelings when he was fired ("Butlers don't get fired" ;_; ), how Artemis just nonchalantly escaped after his dad didn't come to talk with him, how Artemis convinced the council to co-operate... Oh, and how Artemis faked a seizure and how his dad went to go grab a doctor... "Unfortunately for Artemis there were sixteen of them. The Fowls associated with a well educated crowd." XD So in-character! I like how Artemis' dad is very clever as well (Arty's intellect had to come from somewhere, after all), and how Artemis is just offended when his dad sends detectives after him. XD And I love how his mum was all concerned, and her conversation with Butler... Oh, and that cab driver, too, was hilarious. XD

But thiis last chapter... How Grub was placed with Artemis to protect him, and those Harpies immitating Butler's voice... ;_; And I bet Artemis is in shock, right? But man oh man, his eyes! ;_; Fairy magic can fix it, right? Right?

I know that you haven't updated this fic in nearly a year, but I would seriously love you forever if you updated again. :) This fic is too awesome to just let fall by the wayside. So rock on, and keep up the uber-awesome work! :D
erin chapter 8 . 3/14/2008
Wow. This is the best fic I have read in *ages*. You've nailed the characters, and their interactions spot on. Especially the ending of this chapter- Butler's paranoid, Artemis is a little traumatized, I'm wibbling, and then Artemis behaves in such a quintessentially Artemis way that everything's ok again (or at least, not as likely to make me cry). And you've made Artemis' parents just great (Completely clueless on how to be overprotective, but trying anyway). Anything this awesome deserves all the encouragement it can get. So far, I'm liking this better than the Lost Colony, and the demons are much more. .. demonic. And creepy. Really creepy, which is the best thing ever, so keep up the great work- I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mistress of the Knight chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
Okay, I come back to have another go at pleading with youn to update to find I'm running out of chapters that I have't written a review on! I'm not normally such a nag, please take it as a compliment that I would REALLY like to see how this ends. If you have the time. Pretty please?
Escalus chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
Wondrous! Incredible cliffy! Update?
TrunkZy chapter 8 . 10/12/2007
Ah *shriek*

if you're still alive for goodness sake please update. This has got to be one of the most IC Artemis fics I have ever read. Kick Colfer off his high seat and take control. Artemis' relationship with his parents is so wonderfully written. Artemis Sr. is so lost when it comes to Artemis and Angeline is exactly what I had imagined her to be. and might I mention I loved the fake seuzure attact.

I just went stalking you and it seems that you are updating other fics. You know what this means. Fangirl!Attack.

Who cares that this is AU (The Lost Colony wasn't very good anyways).
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »