Reviews for The Demon Design
artyfan1 chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
i like these demons better. not that i like violence but this is more suspenseful. please write more! I'm really getting into it!
Lady Charity chapter 8 . 4/24/2007
cool fic! This is well written and going in my favs! Very interesting how you made harpies imitate voices. Unless that is canon in some story. Hope you update soon!
extra short chapter 7 . 4/11/2007
congradulations on winning the orion awards! and i can see why! it was so funny! you should do more!
Mistress of the Knight chapter 6 . 4/7/2007
I just thought I'd let you know that I am still quietly hoping that you will one day get around to updating this. I myself have fallen into the trap of starting a story and then letting it get dusty from lack of work but this is just off too good quality to abandon. I know you have a lot of projects on the go at the moment but if I begged on bended knee would you consider moving this one up the list a bit? Pretty please?
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 7 . 3/20/2007
This is such an awesome story! Wow- I don't think I've ever read about either of Artemis's parents actually acting like parents and being all protective, restrictive and the like. I love it! I hope you'll update!
iluvarty chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
According to this, this was last updated June of 2006. It's been almost seven months! How could you do this to us? This is an awesome fic, and apart from the occaisional typo, nearly perfect. BTW, when you say "blah blah blah is better than blah blah blah," its T-H-A-N, not T-H-E-N. Please update!
craziest1 chapter 7 . 1/27/2007
Great start, and I hope you can fill the shoes of Eoin Colfer.
Thesper chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
OMG this is the BEST Artemis Fowl FF I have ever read! The plot as well as writting are as brilliant as Eion Colfer and very funny.

Where did u get ur ideas about the demons from?

Please update soon before the suspence of waiting kills me. Keep up the great work :)
Bob-sama chapter 7 . 11/28/2006
Wow! This story is fantastic! I caught myself thinking about it later and wondering, "Wait, was that part of the fanfiction or the books?" It was that great. I've never read an Artemis Fowl fanfic before, and I doubt I will ever read another one again. Please update because I can't wait to read more.

Maeve Liadan chapter 7 . 9/16/2006
Wow. You know, I trully wish I could write one of those deliciously eloquent reviews that some people seem to have the ability to write with no thought on the content other than "This was good, I must review", at which time the comments flow off their fingers like literal magic. But I can't. So I'll veer off my ineptiude at writing saucy comments to begin a barrage of begging.

PLEASE! UPDATE SOON! I felt like I was missing half of my face when I scrolled down to choose the next chapter and found there were no more. PLEASE FOR A POOR GIRL AND HER FRAIL SANITY! UPDATE!

Mistress of the Knight chapter 7 . 7/9/2006
I just found this story (by obsessively going through most things you've written) and read it all in one go (dispite the fact I should be working!). I was so dissapointed that I'd run out of chapters that I had to dig out one of my Artemis Fowl books to reread. You know what? I'm 5 chapters into the Eternity Code and I haven't laughed nearly as much as I did with your story. Need I say more?
Dim Aldebaran chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Just to give you a head's up - this has been nominated in the 2006 Orion Awards for Best Concept/Idea, Best A/A, Best WIP Chaptered (unless it is finished, in which case it will be Best Completed Chaptered.) As both a nominated author and a fan of AF fanfiction, I highly encourage you to visit the Orion Awards site and general forum to help nominate other outstanding fanfiction. The forums are a bit nutters, so I think they'll suit you well. :) Links to both may be found on my bio.

Excellent story, BTW. I rather like it, personally.
Angelic-Piggy chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
I love this story! But did you read the 5th book of Artemis Fowl? Its not even out yet but you seem to know alot about the book
Brizo chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
I LOVE THIS! WOW! I wonder what happens next... demons are very diverse aren't they.

Update soon!

*adds to favs & alerts*

Shiba-.-Sempai chapter 7 . 6/29/2006

Ahem. Sorry, but I'm so completely elated over the update. I'd wax eloquent of the awesomeness of every bloody thing you write, but I think the hundreds of other reviews you've received have gotten the point across. Suffice to say that this chapter was brilliant - Artemis's parents' reactions were heart-warming and encouraging to those who thought they'd never get a clue and Artemis's statement to Holly about fights was lovely. Can't wait until the next chappie.
95 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »