Reviews for The Demon Design
pineaplesssssssss chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
wheh! much fun. only one little thing- bear not bare. but otherwise tres cool...next chappie please!
venus100561 chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
This story is really good, and I mean it. The characters seem, heh, in character. I could see them saying each thing that they said in this fic.
me-obviously chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Interesting. This is a good start to a story. Update soon.
dreamcatcher chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
It sounds like an interesting story so far, and it has a very interesting plot, I wonder what happens next. Please update quickly, and write more soon. Thanks!
Kin Pandun chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Great Story! I'm really enjoying it so far, and, although a prophecy is rather cliched, I still think this is a wonderful setup. I can't wait to read more of it, so please keep writing. Don't forget to make it duly complicated (Artemis' plots and plans). Does Artemis gain powers or something? What's up with that? Anyway, can't wait until the folks meet Holly and Mulch. Really. I think it's going to be a very interesting confrontation/conversation. Maybe conversation between Holly and Mrs. Fowl? I think it'd be cool if they got along. Knowing Artemis, he's informed them of their cover, right? Are they okay? Will they be harried when they arrive? Will it get out that Mulch knows something about the awards (was it Emmy or Oscar?) theft?

Anywho, thank you for another wonderful story.

Please keep writing,