Reviews for The Demon Design
Baku chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
Heh.. What'll Artemis' dad say? Can't wait until the next chapter! :D
Kin Pandun chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
Yikes! Uh oh. Is Artemis Sr. going to find out about the fairy world? What web of lies will our Arty spin? Will he spin at all, or simply not bother? When will Butler show up? What will happen in the father-son confrontation that is to happen? What will be revealed? Will their be movement from the slime? Will the party be interrupted? What is to happen? These questions, or not, will be answered in the next chapter of... Demon Design!

Lol, anywho, thank you for another wonderful chapter! I can hardly wait to read more.

Thanks for writing,

Kin.
Lii chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
This story is oh so good!
pineaplesssssssss chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
wheh! much fun. only one little thing- bear not bare. but otherwise tres cool...next chappie please!
venus100561 chapter 3 . 9/17/2005
This story is really good, and I mean it. The characters seem, heh, in character. I could see them saying each thing that they said in this fic.
me-obviously chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Interesting. This is a good start to a story. Update soon.
dreamcatcher chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
It sounds like an interesting story so far, and it has a very interesting plot, I wonder what happens next. Please update quickly, and write more soon. Thanks!
Kin Pandun chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Great Story! I'm really enjoying it so far, and, although a prophecy is rather cliched, I still think this is a wonderful setup. I can't wait to read more of it, so please keep writing. Don't forget to make it duly complicated (Artemis' plots and plans). Does Artemis gain powers or something? What's up with that? Anyway, can't wait until the folks meet Holly and Mulch. Really. I think it's going to be a very interesting confrontation/conversation. Maybe conversation between Holly and Mrs. Fowl? I think it'd be cool if they got along. Knowing Artemis, he's informed them of their cover, right? Are they okay? Will they be harried when they arrive? Will it get out that Mulch knows something about the awards (was it Emmy or Oscar?) theft?

Anywho, thank you for another wonderful story.

Please keep writing,