Reviews for Tell Me
always-kh chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
good fic once again it was cute with the little hints.

oh i want a... cloud plushie i think.

oh and we can requaest a pairing fic? umm would u mind writing tiku (tifaxRiku)? or if not how about clouffie (cloudxyuffie). or squiffie.
shuriken51 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
endofanera123 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Damn...that was great! Yura rules!
Swedish Gingersnap chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Plushie? :D! *hugs new plushie that fell from the sky*

Yays! XD Great story! *is really getting into Yora fics*

Request? o.o wait I don't see rules does that mean the offer's no longer up? *sigh*~Miko(Blessed be)
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
x Aw, this is an awesomely-cute Yura! Lol, Yuffie is so demanding! x3 Mua ha, I loved it!
Ryfee chapter 1 . 2/27/2006

Man, do i have to say anything? Well;

Ya rock girl!

I dislike YuRa but you made me think different way now. Cheers for YOU!

I know, crazy me. Right, i'm crazy. But we love crazy ppl, including YOU. Mwahahahaha! XD

Neways, keep writin'! LUv ya! ~FeL~
soras friend901 chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
is that it that was preety good. please make more pretty please?
flashdance chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
this drabble's really cute.

i loved it.

if i were yuffie i would have had him say "Yuffie, you are the greatest female ninja alive and you are so much cooler than i will ever be." lol-

i want a Yura one-shot/drabble dedicated to me. that'd be awesome.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Oh how adorable, I love how Yuffie was all like, "Better ... " like she wanted him to say something like, "Oh Yuffie you are the best person in the world and I would be honored to have you come along" I donno, I'm being retarded but that's what I woulda done maybe -grins- This is cute, I love Yoras. WHEE!
generic soda chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i loved that! it was great, and short! i like short things. well, depends on what they are though...wait, i wanna plushie! cool story! i'll say it again, cause i did. i loved it! we!
Maiakins chapter 1 . 9/13/2005

It was a little random, but I liked it.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
that was great!
Zarya chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
*crackles* You didn't have to deticate it to moi! I'm fine as-is. I didn't have a freakisly bad day in school today! *dances*

Yep, you're so right. Heh, movies are cooleth though. (Rawr. Cooleth sounds weird.) Yuff ish so (more "o"s but is... well, Nazi!) ebil. Why am I typinh all weird and cutesy like? Ehh...

yes dear, I LOVED IT. *grins* You write Yuras so perfectly!
Annjirika chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
*just cracked up at the end at the GD it Cloud comment* God, it gets me every effin time.

Well this was cute. Heh, wonder what Sora's gonna have to say...and after he says it, what's he gonna have to DO next time! Hmm!

Really cute - still expecting that RH update though. *snickers*
Raccoon48 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Hey! You made it slight RikuxKairi! gr! XD Nah, just kidding... Although short, was very good, had some very in character-ness going on there...

"leaving behind a very red and confuddled Sora"

hehe... confuddled. Hehehehehhe... *keeps giggling* A wonderful word to describe Sora.

Well, that's it from me... *is still giggling*

hehe, confuddled... XD