Reviews for Ties That Bind
Lilian Cass chapter 1 . 6/29/2014
So cute (and heart breaking for Cagalli!)

Fav ;-)
mad-love-harlequin chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
I love this story! I feel kinda bad for Cagalli but I'm not a AsuCaga fan I'm a AsuKira fan all the way so I loved this! You did amazing on it!
X-Rage chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
this is an awesome story! I hope you write something this good again. oh, and the person 'i hate u !' is really childish and immature and should seriously rot in hell. can't that person read warnings?
Kiheada.Ray.T chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
weirdness, this is why I like the Kira and Athrun couple. WOOHOO!
LBx chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
(laughs) Oh dear. I was looking for a fic to read and saw this summary and was like "this sounds interesting" and then I looked at the author and realized ... that you rock, lol. You can pull me in even when I've read before :)

And the lesson is: I should read more than the second half of the summary
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
hmm lol i already see ppl are biting your face off for being cruel to cagalli so i wont :hugles: the story was well written and nicely done, sad how it turned out, i dont support asukira but i like the way it flowed, i would have thought kira would have been more compassionate with cagallis feelings but eh ppl get selfish at times gg
RuByMoOn17 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
well done!1
i hate u chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
i am crying i hate u!poor and husband all ignored her!i hate u!everybody betrayed cagalli!unacceptable!:-(
Dinkus chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
...Dude I hate you. THAT is what I want to say. HOWEVER, this story was quite good. It was really good! Greatly written! I want to hate you for the Athrun not loving Cgalli but Kira thing. I REALLY want to. But I cant, because this was a solid story, it was awsome.
berettaboy chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Interesting. Th estory could end here, but it might be good to see it continue. I must admit, Cagalli is one of my favourite characters, though I never supported her pairing with Athrun. I'm just sorry she's the one being ripped apart so to speak. Oh well. Anyway, good work. Keep it up. Later.