Reviews for Inheritance: New Alliances
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 7 . 12/15/2005
Great job, hope you intend to add more installments to the "Inheritance" series
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 6 . 12/12/2005
Can't wait to read more, please post more ASAP
X-Over chapter 6 . 12/10/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. As always, please do keep up the good work. So, Buffy is now the successor to the previous Starman, eh? How did the previous Starman convince Buffy to taked his place? Also, will Batman remain the wielder of the Green Lantern's lantern or will he give it to someone else? Lastly, are there anymore DC hero characters whether from the JSA or not be appearing in future chapters? Please let me know. Thank you. :)
X-Over chapter 5 . 11/22/2005
Liked reading this new chaptewr of yours. :) As always, please do keep up the good work. Thank you. :)
X-Over chapter 4 . 11/14/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. I'm glad that you're back to writing this wonderful crossover story of yours. As always, please keep up the good work. Also, how will be the next Dr. Fate. Please let me know. Thank you. :)
Sariph21 chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Nice, keep going with this.
Theory chapter 3 . 10/16/2005
Okay i have to say im impressed, not only did you pull joker out of the bag and pull off the personality but you knew the original weakness of the lanterns ring, very cool!
X-Over chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
LIked reading this new chapter of yours. As always, please keep writing more of this wonderful crossover story of yours very soon. So, who is that one woman following Xander and Batgirl? Please let me know. Anyway, please keep up the good work as always. Thank you. :)
darthjag chapter 2 . 10/4/2005
Kep it up , i like it .
X-Over chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Liked reading this new sequel of yours. Please do keep up the good work. Thank you. :)