Reviews for Unpredictable
guesswho chapter 5 . 8/20/2007
requests: update,update, update, update, update, update, . . . Nth. . . U get d picture. p hahaha btw, sori,i know i promisd 2 r &r fri but we had no internet. *peace sign*

Anyways, review 4 chap 1 -5:

story is so cute, very romantic n kinda fast pacd D i pity d guys whose name starts wd an r (sori, im not gud wd names p i thnk it was raha? p not my fault, names r long)

childhood bf vs d lover*squeals* the eternal question. . . . I cnt w8 to know how u'l solve/develop this fic ) a new situation? A new character maybe? *sighs* ) update ha? Dnt u dare discontinue *growls* im a stalker reader! Beware! Muwahaha!
Shenhui chapter 5 . 8/6/2007
It was nice.. *smiles* though I kind of feel for Raiha... seeing what he thought he saw.. *sigh*

Oh and sorry for the delay of the review... been pretty busy..
Blackrose2005 chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
Awesome! I can't believe that she would forget that moment! o.O That's bad... Lol, I really hope that update soon! it's really get interesting (I think I haven used that word in almost all of my reviews...) I'm odd huh?
Blackrose2005 chapter 4 . 7/25/2007
Another chapter that was held to amaze me! xD This is getting good!
Blackrose2005 chapter 3 . 7/25/2007
WO! That was awesome! xD
Blackrose2005 chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
Oh! So sad! TT

He loves her, but helping her to make the guy she's "falling" for love her... Interesting! xD
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Hm... getting very interesting already! xD
whitephoenix33 chapter 5 . 6/22/2007
hey hey hey! update soon! nabitin ako! hehehe!

sorry i just reviewed.. it sort of slipped my mind...hehe... sorry again!
Yan chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
Want more Mikagami/Fuuko action! Pretty please? With cherry on top? And I don't mind throwing in some irresistibly adorable teddy bears too ... :P
Angela chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
It was nice. I liked it... Raiha's so emo, probably the best part.. *wink* So there..
Nils chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
poor raiha! nice chap. u brought out raiha's emotions nicely. gud job. i hope u wont bring fuuko n raiha together. tokiya n fuuko make a better pair, according to me!
SnowCharms chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
Poor Raiha...get him a half as well...i dun give a damn on who she is but better if he has one...such a kind character shouldn't be alone...update!
Mei Marino chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Ok.. here's your review po ;) what can I say? It's really good :D I'll be waiting for the update :P I love it.. and I hope that it will end up as RaiFuu ;) haha.. but like I always say... it's up to you my dear.. hope you review on my new f.o.r. fic.. see yah! ;) mwah!
SnowCharms chapter 4 . 5/5/2007
Poor Raiha...get him paired wif Miki or Aki i dun care...as long as it's not Neon...update!
Nils chapter 4 . 4/24/2007
oh! y did u have to stop? it was getting so interesting. well, it's really good! update real soon, k?