Reviews for Chocolate
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Total awsomeness.

C.D.
Garcia-316hellyeah chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Chocolate eh? well ya better not let Galvatron get any! *LOL*
Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
OMG! Funniest fic I've read for a long time. Brilliant! You must do a sequel of some sort; please?

Phoenix :-) (Ozphoenix)
Gromia chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Wow, he sure ate a lot of chocolate D Actually this gave me the initiative to write a fic that goes between my first and second stories... Just have to think up something that'll happen in it. Or I guess there doesn't have to happen anything major. And I'm having a major writer's block with that story of mine that won't go on this site.
alphaGipsyDanger chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
long time no read! i laughed my head off reading this. since i go nuts after three bottles of dr. pepper i can understand the sugar high. i actually felt really sorry for the quints in this. they came all that way to have to deal with a hyperactive roddy. although the look on his face when he found out what he had done will forever be priceless!

hope MaN is updated soon, and i can sympathise about the sugar high plot bunny!
kristalshaga chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Oh my god! This is so funny! When Rodimus ate all that sugar and caused a load of mayhab! This is as funny as the 3 stooges (AKA 5). But please if you could, instead of putting him in robot form I'd like to see what would have happened if he were still in human form if you could it would make me so happy. PLEEASE!