Reviews for Shadow Mage
Asmo chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I stopped at the, "I'm afraid theres a 95% chance of you being a girl." I concluded this is indeed poorly written, abrupt, and I feel as if English is not your mother tongue. I apologize but I cannot finish his.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I tried, I can't. I'm sorry but it's to ... Abrupt, not to mention poorly written.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Simply ridiculous story.
jh831 chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
you ruined with the whole turned into a baby and having no memory of her teen years.
all in all i give it a 4/10
jh831 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
another thing i'm seeing.
ok, so she may be ijoking about marrying bill(any guy in general)
harry was a guy. he was turned into a girl. harry gave no interest in being into guys. it was just his gender switched, not his feelings twords women. so if there would be a parring in this it would be fxf which i have no problems with.
its just when people don't specify ahead of time that harry has questions about his sexuality that he has feelings twords guys.
jh831 chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
no offense but you are ruining your story
ok, i get it, molly found out...why not have dumbledoor obliviate her? the things you wanted to keep secret are being found out way to quickly
also, she is giving in way to quickly about starting over with molly and everyone.
with the weezleys moving in, well i guess i can understand, but again, you are not touching on the betrail. just forgiveness. Where is the drama, the hate?
so far, it is another excape from azkaban with new powers (except turned into a girl) and forgive those who betrayed her/him while loosing her secret identity.
but hopefully it will turn for the better as i keep reading
jh831 chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
like what i have read so far
you kind of killed Clarisa's caracter for me. She said that she wanted to start over, but then hugged them and started acting all buddy buddy.
I understand the need for people, but she is to accepting.
Also, she is being to chipper and normal for a person who has spent time in azkaban. she barley seems jaded and hass little hat in her.
i know the story is finished, but i hope that clarisa doesn't give in to her piers to soon
cant wait to finish and see what happens
Lavanya chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
This is really interesting story with many twists and turns that are very creative.
This story is amazing and i would recommend it.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 21 . 7/4/2014
I love the ending, and hope to read more of your other tales...

5 Kudos my dear!
syft3land chapter 21 . 4/29/2014
I believe this is the third time i read this story, and I don't reread stories that often. There are cases of misuse of the words 'accept' and 'except' in the place of each others, and maybe some grammatical errors like using you're instead of your. The most annoying cases are the use of capital letters, especially when Clarisa worries someone. That and the use of the question mark when there's no need for it. If you can correct those errors, you would be one major step closer to become a top notch writer, as the plot, descriptions and dialouges are perfect. I hope you will take at least some of my suggestions into consideration, and look forward to see more stories from you in the future.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 21 . 4/10/2014
I love it
kanotsa chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
wonderfull story... just wonderfull sory. i domt know what more to say, your story have me so deep, and could not stop reading more. great ending and it have me all most in tears

The Amendable Snow Freak chapter 21 . 11/23/2013
Great story!
Ryn-Tak chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Thought I'd let you know of some corrections that need to be made, not too huge but noticeable all the same.

I trapped my soul, and magical abilities in this very cell, to fore fill it."
It should say -fulfill- instead of -fore fill-.

" I just gotten word that He who must not be name appeared in Diagon Alley...
It should say -I've just...- instead of -I just...-.

both shocking and angrily angered Dumbledore.
I'm not quite sure what you're trying to say with this, but it shouldn't be -angrily angered-.

but is unsure at this moment of what killed him…
I believe that since Dumbledore is saying this, that -is- should be -am-.

Clarisa started, but stopped, as she saw the headlines.
She started what? Please clarify.

which killed the kid, and not Potter.
I'm fairly certain that -kid- is American slang and would not be used by a British Evil Wizard born in the time between World Wars 1 and 2. He would most likely (this is my best guess) say -boy- instead.

leaving a few to tell the tail of what just happened.
It's -tale-, not -tail-.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything with all these corrections, just trying to show you where you can improve.
Ryn
Wasber chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
LOve it so much thx for the adventure