Reviews for Shadow Mage
Lilith Lilah chapter 2 . 6/20
This is hilariously bad.
Lilith Lilah chapter 1 . 6/20
Good lord, this is written horribly. You add a new paragraph for Everytime a new person speaks. And the quotation marks do not have a space between the mark and the dialogue.
Pradnya chapter 3 . 4/27
I'm sorry; I really tried, but your character development is really bad. I just can't read any more.
Pradnya chapter 2 . 4/27
Sirius didn't seem to be grieving Harry's death at all. Considering he escaped Azkaban solely to protect Harry, his response was very badly written.

Dumbledore recognizing a shadow mage when they died before he was born was bad enough, but knowing about the shared cell after 200 years isn't believable.
Pradnya chapter 1 . 4/27
This seems very rushed; there's not much of a back story. There's no explanation of why there was a body for male Harry, or how "Clarissa" escaped Azkaban . In addition, s/he is much too accepting of everything.

Also, your verb tenses aren't always correct, and you use homonyms; words that sound alike but have different meanings, such as tail instead of tale,
mizzrazz72 chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
To forgiving.
Lestat chapter 5 . 2/6/2016
The story has a lot of potential but Clarisa seems to try and get more disappointed in her life with getting together with the order and letting them in her house. After all of them turned on her on the 1st chance it seems like one of the worst choices to make.
FlamingPhoenix7 chapter 21 . 6/23/2015
I love this story SO BLOODY MUCH! Can't believed it needed! I love your stories! I never thought I would've liked any Harry Potter stories that turned Harry into a girl but I guess I was wrong. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I repeat I LOVE THIS SO BLOODY MUCH!
Asmo chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I stopped at the, "I'm afraid theres a 95% chance of you being a girl." I concluded this is indeed poorly written, abrupt, and I feel as if English is not your mother tongue. I apologize but I cannot finish his.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I tried, I can't. I'm sorry but it's to ... Abrupt, not to mention poorly written.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Simply ridiculous story.
jh831 chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
you ruined with the whole turned into a baby and having no memory of her teen years.
all in all i give it a 4/10
jh831 chapter 6 . 7/9/2014
another thing i'm seeing.
ok, so she may be ijoking about marrying bill(any guy in general)
harry was a guy. he was turned into a girl. harry gave no interest in being into guys. it was just his gender switched, not his feelings twords women. so if there would be a parring in this it would be fxf which i have no problems with.
its just when people don't specify ahead of time that harry has questions about his sexuality that he has feelings twords guys.
jh831 chapter 5 . 7/9/2014
no offense but you are ruining your story
ok, i get it, molly found out...why not have dumbledoor obliviate her? the things you wanted to keep secret are being found out way to quickly
also, she is giving in way to quickly about starting over with molly and everyone.
with the weezleys moving in, well i guess i can understand, but again, you are not touching on the betrail. just forgiveness. Where is the drama, the hate?
so far, it is another excape from azkaban with new powers (except turned into a girl) and forgive those who betrayed her/him while loosing her secret identity.
but hopefully it will turn for the better as i keep reading
jh831 chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
like what i have read so far
you kind of killed Clarisa's caracter for me. She said that she wanted to start over, but then hugged them and started acting all buddy buddy.
I understand the need for people, but she is to accepting.
Also, she is being to chipper and normal for a person who has spent time in azkaban. she barley seems jaded and hass little hat in her.
i know the story is finished, but i hope that clarisa doesn't give in to her piers to soon
cant wait to finish and see what happens