Reviews for Antithesis
The Queen of Fragile Hearts chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
SoCleverWhatever chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This is so beautiful! The language, the writing, the plot... gorgeous.
CaroH99 chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This was really good and sad- but that's what I like it. It was cool when I saw the summary of the story and realized it dealt with the part of Anakin's life which "torments" me the most.

Nicely done indeed, ;)
sulie chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This was simply has always made me happy that Vadar never forgot amidala.
c02goddess chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Vader seemed in character even while remembering Padme. Few stories can accomplish that.
ZekksGoddess chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
Beautifully tragic, and a tad haunting. But as well-written and amazing as ever!
qtpie1117 chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
this was great. i realy enjoyed it. please write more!
BetaReject chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Oh once more this is so beautiful and heart wrenching! I really enjoyed how you really show just how broken Anakin has become all the while keeping him in character with Darth Vader...Padme's wish for them never to be apart was so poignant ;.;
Siaynoqsbride chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Ohh! That was truly beautiful! You are certainly talented yourself! Wow, the contrast between beginning and end...
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
Wow, I just read all of your vignettes. They are amazing. Angst-filled and so poetically written. Fantastic job! Keep them coming! I love how you capture Vader's emotions and conflicts; I pity him so much. Write another one soon!
orliNkeira chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
that was so sweet! great job!
zan189 chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Ah, VA-Parky... your stories are so great! I love them. Still, I hope you'll pick up on Episode 3 of your Dance-and-Race-Saga, soon! I can't wait for it.

In this story, I especially liked the way you let Vader compare the ship's interieur with what Padme would have liked/ disliked. It brought home to me the initial movies' atmospheres of sterility and fear. Very good!
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Beautiful writing. Moving story. Great semetry:

"She is nowhere...

She is everywhere."

Skillfully told and potent.

"He never paused, the moment of violence scarcely registering in his besieged mind."

Wonderful depiction of how he deals with his pain.
Hellish Red Devil chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Exquisite. Simply exquisite. Your descriptions were spot on, and Vader's thoughts were riveting. Another masterpiece. I love reading these vignettes, and I hope you continue writing them as your muse continues speaking to you, hee hee. Cheers!
Haleakala chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
wow, I am so impressed! This is one of the best pieces of writing I've ever read here! It's lovely, really wonderful. I love Darth Vader/Anakin reflections; I read one of the other reviews you got, and the person said that it reminded them why love Vader and all his angst so much, and I have to agree on that one. You used a lot of very vivid imagery, and I absolutely loved it. You're a very talented writer. I also just posted an Anakin angst fic, except it has Ani staying on the good side. If you'd like to read it, I'd love your oppinion. Keep writing, I now have you on my favorite authors list!