Reviews for Smile for Me
NoobNinja chapter 24 . 2/10/2011
love the story! please carry on with it!
M30WHelloKellyM30W chapter 24 . 2/23/2010
Just so you know i love your story keep it up

i don't want her to be died she cant be

tala loves her... but anyway... I just wanted to say that this reminds me of the song "Savior" by Rise Against especially the chorus:

"So tell me now

If this ain't love then how do we get out?

Because I don't know

That's when she said I don't hate you boy

I just want to save you while there's still something left to save

That's when I told her I love you girl

But I'm not the answer for the questions that you still have"

ok thanx bye : .

M30W!
StallionDuckie chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
T_T

I seriously bawled when I read the last part. I'm at such a loss for words. I really have no idea what to say but I loved the update so very much!
CanadianWild chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
well thats not nice. i hope ul at least update soon to make up for that very good but annoying cliffy:P
luckyerin chapter 24 . 12/21/2009
Can I read the little stories? And I hope you do well on your exames
Kick-Flare chapter 23 . 11/5/2009
squuee! You updated. I've been checking this story constantly for an update! I love the word play on this, it really sets the mood, you can just sens something big coming up and thats its going to be unexpected but of course, no one [other than you of course] knows what will happen.

Liliana and Tala, made sucha sweet couple and i see there might be happy ending. ;p Everyone loves a happy ending but more love an unexpected.

I can't wait to see what happens next and if you do finish this on the next chapter, I SO want a sequel providing there will be one. xD

I look forward to reading more of you're work. Keep up the good work and keep your chin up. If any flames, they're talking out of their asshole. It takes true knowledge to write emotions and if they can't understand that then you're they're as stupid as the spelling mistakes they so often write with.

Kick-flare

PS: We soo need to talk on msn or aim. ; My msn address is kickflare and my AIM is kickflare.

Maybe we could team up after the 30th [I'm doing nanowrimo at the moment] and write up a joint story!
chocolatexloverx16 chapter 23 . 11/2/2009
hi there!

wow, so i just read all of this... it only took a couple hours ;). but this is awesome! all of it! i really like liliana and chris _ they're really cool OCs. really. tala part machine? you're right... interesting twist :) overall, it is freaking fantastic and i want to see the next update sometime this year XD keep writing! :D

chocolatexloverx16

p.s. i have a couple of questions: what happened to the other OC, terri was it? and why must you always pull the cliffys? (well, it seems that way to me, maybe i'm just imagining that part) ah, well, i guess it adds to the mysterious aura of your story. again, update soon! :D
Annika Preminyer chapter 23 . 11/2/2009
I'm glad you updated it, I had been waiting long to read this chapter you didn't updated for a really long time. Talking about Tala wondering about who might change things maybe Tyson could help...
Kick-Flare chapter 22 . 10/31/2009
OH MY GOD! You must... no... HAVE TO finish this story! You have no idea how many i squealed over reading this! I swear if you don't add another chapter to this story, I will cry and never read anime again! For the love of my anime obsession you have to have finish this!

The characters are so well written and the depth in each part and how they express themselves, even in the slightest motion... Its an absolute joy to read. I don't often get a buzz from reading but this has hit the spot andI'm here eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

I WILL BE CHECKING BACK OFTEN, so please for love for all thats holy put the chapter up!

Kick-flare
Jisel chapter 22 . 11/7/2008
gosh. this is a wonderful story. i can't believe that i haven't read it before. just by fluke. a lucky fluke. very nice chapter and story. it's great. aww...poor Tala and Liliana. having everything they want taken from them. i hope you review soon/ can't wait for the next chapter.
Frozen Cold chapter 22 . 9/29/2008
OH MY GOD... E ehehehe o I'm so excited you updated :D ! Poor Liliana.. it's so sad T_T and it's not tala's fault, he doesn't know what to really say, he doesn't want to hurt her and he thinks it's the best way. In a way it's cute ahaha cuz he tries so hard :)
shiny-chang chapter 22 . 9/29/2008
YAY! You've finally updated!

Aw... I feel really sorry for Liliana. They would make such a good pairing! .

Bryan? Dance? WTF? Is her name Teri, or Teru? I've forgotten... Wait, let me check... Teru. I don't know about that pairing, since we don't really know much about her yet; but I think that someone as cheerful as her would be good for Bryan. Supposedly, that's why you chose her.

Great job! -

MY

GOD!

pardon me for 2 seconds:

EHEHEHEHEHEHE!

I'm so glad you chose mine wven tho you told me it was mine before hand! haha wow I'm suh a loser. Anyways, the olymics are awesome. Tho I haven't been following it too much... how's Canada doing? Do you know? haha

- Frozen Cold.

PS. - Please keep up the great/fantastic/awesomness that is your story