Reviews for Old Times
hippiemama chapter 2 . 9/22/2013
don't stop there, it's just getting good!
lucy chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I like the time difference, different to most labyrinth fics
Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 2 . 11/26/2008
I'm very interested in this. Definitely update soon!

:D
songofserenity chapter 2 . 9/8/2007
I just found this one after reading your Way to fall (which i am enjoying immensly by the way :) .) I have not giggled so much in a while...lol my husband was looking at me like i was a demented goldfish or something of some such ilk..looking forward to possible future chapters of this one with bated breath
FromMyBackyard chapter 2 . 5/8/2006
She began to shuffle towards the door (presumably the bathroom), suddenly she stopped “Am I at least older than you?”

Jareth turned his head to look at her “No.”

She began to walk again “Damn.”

*screaming in laughter*

where DO you come up with this stuff?
FromMyBackyard chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
oh wow. that long?

Jareth is VERY BAD at math.
goodmorningstarshine chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
Decided to look over at your other stories since you *NEVER FINISHED IDENTITY CRISIS!* and thought I'd leave a review here, too. I love you! You're so funny!
Sonata IX chapter 2 . 4/10/2006
Hehehe...I keep picturing Sophie from Howl's Moving Castle. Sarah even has her voice in my mind. Hope you'll be continuing this!
Casseeinamirror chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
wow ok that was facinating. what is Jareth going to do now? lol is he still in love with her? and if he still is will he make her young again. please update soon
Kadasa-Mori chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
poor Sarah. At least she's got Gawain to help her.
Rusty'sTechGirl chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Interesting story, I like it a lot please update soon!
Heist chapter 2 . 10/14/2005
Let me get this straight. Because I cannot believe I just read that. You made Sarah seventy-six, and you dumped her in the Labyrinth? WHAT KIND OF SICK FREAK ARE YOU!

Well. You may be a sick freak, but you are a funny and random kind of sick freak, and I happen to see the potential in this. It would be really funny if Jareth still loves her, even when she's old and wrinkly and post-menopausal. Or not. I can't really see him crafting Revenge, then missing out on the satisfaction of having his Mortal Enemy run it in her prime.

Either way. You're doing something unique. I like it.
Lady of the Labyrinth chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
oh, my! scray. reminds me of hp6 with those freekish corpses. gawain seems like such a cute dog

LL
LadyAniviel chapter 2 . 10/13/2005
This is actually a really creative idea! I can picture it so clearly...haha, hey, it's looks or brains, you can't have both, right?

::loans Jareth some math books::
dianadiana1 chapter 2 . 10/12/2005
Very interesting twist...don't give up...it's got tons of possibilities!