Reviews for Mask
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Oh yes, I like Ryou MUCH better when he's like that. That's why I'm giving him a BIT more backbone in my HP/YGO fic. 100 reviews already...*squeals* Sorry, had to share that. Anyway this shouldn't stay a one shot! Inside the...three paragraphs...? there's a great beginning to an amazing story where Ryou reveals himself to the world and terrorizes Yugi and the others! You should do that, it's be PERFECT! Do it! Ahem, yeah, think about it. Oh and I am SO sorry about the dalay with your B-day chapter, WRITERS BLOCK IS EATING MY BRAIN! You don't mind you? I promise when I finally get the next chapter out it will be dedicated to you. Just thought I'd tell you in case your were staring at my pen name thinking it was me and you were trying to set me on fire...and Bakura put the flamethrower DOWN.

Bakura: *pouts and lowers flamethrower*
kuramasdarksidenot logged in chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
o... that was good! Bakura being all evil and cruel. Now that is pretty original. Well, the only bad part was that it was too short! I wanted to read more of Bakura's evilness! Nut it was still good! I liked it! _