Reviews for Blood in The Snow
sands' gal chapter 16 . 6/29/2006
Woohoo! Another update! You make my day every time you add a chapter! Thanks so much. Carry on soon?
Dawnie-7 chapter 15 . 5/2/2006
Yay! Love El. I think you did a great job of writing him too.
just jacs chapter 15 . 5/1/2006
i'm glad to hear El is back, another great chapter as always
sands' gal chapter 15 . 5/1/2006
It's looking good. As always. Carry on soon!
quick29 chapter 14 . 4/21/2006
I thought the chapter was great!
Dawnie-7 chapter 14 . 4/20/2006
I really like the ending. But poor Sands, having to cut down on the shows :(
LadySparrowJack chapter 14 . 4/20/2006
Curiouser and curiouser, as Alice would say... More and more characters, more and more interesting, my friend... Hope Easter was better than Valentines down your way, luv...! Migraines every day, here... sigh...

This story, as always, rocks - as do you!
just jacs chapter 14 . 4/20/2006
I finally caught up. I'm loving this. Yet again a great number of twists and turns all the better. So Sands was a test subject *blinks* wow. This who series is amazing please, please update soon.

May I also say how refreshing it is to have a wonderfully written Sands/oc there are very few of these on here, only one other well plus its sequel that I can think of that has a good oc. I hate sues so yeah excellent work i'm addicted more soon please.
sands' gal chapter 14 . 4/20/2006
Really good! Please update asap! I love it.
just jacs chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
still loving this but tragically I must sleep for now but i'll be back soon to read the rest you really are a wonderful writer
just jacs chapter 6 . 4/14/2006
this is really good, I can't wait to find out how this mission works out but sadly I need to go study for now, i'll be back to read more later on tonight.
just jacs chapter 5 . 4/14/2006
have to review again here. I felt it was time I said aw.

yay that is so sweet.
just jacs chapter 4 . 4/14/2006
oohh he might be able to see. Yay this is really good, a good number of twists already well i'm off to read the rest.
Dawnie-7 chapter 13 . 3/31/2006
:D

Yup, definitely the best so far.

(Haha, Sorry if I say that a lot )
quick29 chapter 13 . 3/29/2006
Liked the writing in this one...you captured Sands' psychotic self so well...look forward to the next chapter.
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »