Reviews for The Things She Doesn't Notice
PresentlyPastDFuture chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Love the idea about what goes on during intermission, its so angsty, i loved it, and their feelings reall show without being too overly done.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
This is a wonderful story! I loved the emotions portrayed in it.
Silverwolf08 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
My dear, yet another wonderful piece of work! Now I can see that you definitely didn't imply Gelphie fluff in this, or your other fic, but only showing how close Glind and Elphaba truly are. Splendid work my dear, absolutely splendid!

As always,

Minakosama525600 chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I love it! That is such a good fic. Keep it up!
Greenhell chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
this is realy good!
Guitarprincess chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This is amazing.
MG chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
This story, like your others, was great! You write wonderfully. Keep up the awesome work.
greenwitch chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
i loved this story! you are an amazing writer and i hope to see more from you soon:)
blufair chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
This was so amazingly sweet! Your writing is gorgeous, and the love and concern that Glinda and Elphaba have for each other shines through very strongly. I particularly liked the last paragraph. The one thing I found a bit strange was that the dialog felt much more in tune with the book than with the musical. I'm guessing this was deliberate, though, and it does fit very well with the mood of the fic. All in all, I really liked it.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Wow this was amazingly good! Your descriptions of everything - but especially Glinda - were excellent. Wonderful job. Keep writing!
ThexInvisiblexGirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
so i'm not the first to review, but still... you've got an amazing writing style, keep it up! beautifully written as always! loved it! )

fanofthearts chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
God I love your work! Your stories are just so sweet, and this one was no differnt. I was moved to tears. You are such an amazing writer, please, please write more soon. This was absolutly AMAZING!