Reviews for How to Come Home
Shadowdancer96 chapter 16 . 1/5/2014
Wow. I really love this story. I like the way you portray Piotr because it's exactly the way I imagine him. I really liked the way he talked about communism in chapter 9 because I feel like you made his views so much more realistic than other authors would have. We've all been pretty much trained to think communism is a bad thing but he wouldn't have, he would've been taught to think about it exactly the way you showed him thinking of it and most authors wouldn't have done that.
Dark Lord of the X-Men chapter 16 . 12/13/2013
THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I have been waiting for ages for an update for this story! THANK YOU! :D
mcc1089 chapter 16 . 12/12/2013
Yay. What a lovely ending to this! Your writing style has really improved for the better! The vivid imagery was amazing and well executed!
I can't wait to get to writing this winter break!
Lemonadepup14 chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
Please continue this story please.
ABC chapter 14 . 1/16/2011
I totally agree lance is a jerk and peter could so take him in a fight. I like all your stories by the way.
mina chapter 15 . 2/3/2007
hope u update soon
Arden Skysender chapter 15 . 1/30/2007
Please update!this is so good! i love all your stories, and i relly want to see what happens!
Stephly chapter 15 . 1/21/2007
Oh My Goodness. *fans herself* I love the Kitty/Peter action going on in that last chapter. LOL

Hi! I'm usually a lurker, but I had to ask/beg for any news on an update for this and your other fics, because you seriously have a knack for writing AMAZING chemistry between your characters. Anyways, I hope that you write and update soon. I can't wait!

-Steph
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 15 . 9/1/2006
AWw. This was such a cute chapter! I loved it! Go Kitty! She knows when to tell a guy to stop!
thriller chapter 15 . 8/29/2006
heya girl! long time no read; lol! and im lookin forward to the "quick updating" you mentioned! its got my spine in a tingle! lol!

aww, Piotr was getting no nervous! and SO aroused! and Kitty: what a barve gal...id of never reminded him, id of been too embarrassed! lol! but it looked lile she was too huh? hehehe. wooh! things are happening here! aww, but Piotr was finally being a bit of a...man really? lol! but that was so cute with Kitty getting embarassed. aww, shes so adorable! but the ending: phwoar! Piotr's getting feisty...but still so sweet, and Kitty: well, im not surprised at her reaction! lol!

great chapter: these interactions were so intense and heated: it rocked so much girl! keep it up! . .x.
KandyFloss chapter 14 . 6/28/2006
Amazing.

You are a brillaint writer, and the plot is amazing.

Normally, i read a few chapters at a time, but with this story, i kept reading until i'd finished reading everything you'd written so far.

I cannot wait for another character of this enjoyable story...

Gem x
serenity chapter 14 . 6/7/2006
I love this story! I have it bookmarked and check it regularly for updates. Can't wait for the next chapter.
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 14 . 6/2/2006
Aw! What a great chapter! The ending was so sweet!

I loved this chapter. Good job!
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 13 . 6/2/2006
Nice chapter!
Moontiger chapter 14 . 6/2/2006
Hey there, first off I love the story and just wanted to give some constructive criticism as a reader. In the beginning chapters you have the characters enjoying a very capitalist activity of going to a store, but later are praising communism. It’s a bit of a mix message. Also the happy farm life that is painted of Peter in Russia is completely unrealistic 1) Because Stalin killed most farms when they would not give up there land to the government 2)Mass starvation was very common under the communist government especially in rural areas. PLEAS DO NOT TAKE THIS AS A FLAME. It is really not intended to be. I really just want to help give some suggests on making the story more realistic for the reader. Anyway I cant wait for the next chapter! Please don’t make us poor souls wait to long.