Reviews for Lifeline
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I love the friendly flirting game Max and Rachel had going on (hunter green!). Very nice, funny, heart-warming, and moving.
Scarab Dynasty can't log in chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Cool. I really liked this. That was a really great method, doing it all in dialogue and you were vcry IC.

"So, what's a nice girl like you doing on a link like this?" - *Scarab cracks up laughing* classic! So very Max!
andrewjameswilliams chapter 1 . 10/3/2002
Nice story.
Tatiana chapter 1 . 4/30/2002
I loved it

want more

come on what happened next
Dru chapter 1 . 1/23/2002
Tres cool, my friend. Love the dialogue.
Jayly chapter 1 . 6/6/2001
Way cool way cool but what happens next?
Amy chapter 1 . 5/27/2001
aaaaawwwwww!
Crystal chapter 1 . 5/26/2001
Wow... Very much to my liking. I always thoought that underneath the hatred, there's some niceness between those two. Nice way to develop it.
centrefuge chapter 1 . 4/19/2001
loved it! Though you didn't leave much room for a continuation, you should write more like it!
LanceGirl3031 chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
OH MY GOSH ELLEN! LOL! Your experiment worked very nicely me thinks. The underwear comment and Max's response too it were HILARIOUS! *bows at the master's feet.* :)
Cat's Pajamas chapter 1 . 4/18/2001
*applause* Wonderful, but then again we expected no less, did we? I don't care what season it is, this was great. Umm... I guess you don't need to borrow any of my snow eh? Being Canadian occasionally sucks. *lesigh* Could I borrow some of your inspiration? Gah. Love this, love you, love my bed. Speaking of which... *runs to go for a nap, tossing chocolate rice krispie squares into the air*
Kristen Sharpe chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Mmmm... I *liked* it. Great fic! The style was easy to follow and concise - we only get exactly what we need to get. VERY nice fic. You've successfully brightened an evening of dueling with a two-dimesional cricket (don't ask).
Gridmaster for once not signed in chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
Awww...and it snowed in Ytown, too, so you're not alone with the Christmas-y thoughts. Good fic, even if bits of author poked through at times. :)
Maxy Steel chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
You told me about this, and I still love it! *grins* Was laughing through a few bits of it, hard enough for my friend to get worried. You did a great job on this, Ellen! Keep it up! Catch ya later! Luv ya all!

-Maxy Steel