Reviews for Season's Harvest
Sabaku no Ro-zu chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
WAY! Aoshi-sama is back to normal! WOOHOO!
oana chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
nice... so nice
jesphoenix05 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Oh my gosh! This is so beautiful! It fits so perfectly with the canon story lines! I love it when broody boys get down in by their own broodiness! It was romantic and sweet and just the right amount of character development that Aoshi needs. Marvelous!
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Who would have thought an apple picking expedition would have snapped Aoshi out of his self-imposed blue funk following the Kyoto arc? And that he'd actually notice Misao had grown up? It worked very well, especially with the memories of the last apple picking expedition to force him to realize how much had changed. Nicely done!
Faded Stitches chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Beautifully written, one of the few AoshixMisao fics I really like, with just the right touch of angst blended with the story-telling. I envy you.
museofmirth chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Such a sweet story, great job!
Tamakia'gss chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Aw, how sweet. _ Well done.
Anime lover chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
it was preety good
Danielle Winters chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Hi there,

this was a nice story. The Shinobi love intrigues me however. you come up with challnges that makes writers write beautiful fanfics.

Please continue writing good stories. The ending was nice and very appropriate.

Sincerely,

Danielle Winters
KC Evans chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Wow .. all brought down by apple picking. So sweet!

Looking forward to the next challenge!
Sunnykh chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
aw... that is so adorable!
The Last Samurai chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
doo doo doo... i like this, is was cute and simple.
shiko-chan chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
er, fyi, ffnet appears to be automatically deleting whatever hyperlinks you might have typed in. .;

very nice new story. a refreshing change from the usual, and though definitely i've generally enjoyed your previous stories, there's a new angle in here (Aoshi as stagnant, and needing Misao specifically to "teach him how to live") that opens up a whole new dimension of Aoshi x Misao.

"I don't know how to go forward. Please help me." So nice! Aoshi canning it all up for so very long... and then now, suddenly, desperately, reaching out to the only person who could and would understand and accept. I think it's wonderfully IC, and more so than in many other stories where he just grabs her for a night of makin' whoopee. . two thumbs up! please keep writing! :)
vicious-kitsune chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
This was really sweet. I liked how Aoshi asked Misao to pick an apple for him, I thought it was adorable. As always another great fic from you.
Zelianyu chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Hey

First time I've seen stagnating in a fic. I only ever heard of it when I read Onegai Teacher which is a really cute manga in my opnion. Deals with some hard issues too. Loved the fic like always.