Reviews for Spiral
Fan chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is really good. Why do you go on?
Herbblood chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
really good
xDarklightx chapter 5 . 4/18/2009
This sounds like a good story. I hope you will update it in the near future.
Seer Vixion chapter 5 . 7/19/2007
oh

this is really good

I cannot wait for the next chapter to come...
Lauren chapter 5 . 8/12/2006
This is just such an angsty story and you write it so beautifully and realistically. I really can't wait to read more.
SomeStrongSaeki chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
I thoroughly enjoy this story. the character developement is top notch and the plot is creative. I hope you continue it.
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 5 . 5/26/2006
"you've been nothing but poison for your own family ever since you were born" *falls over and dies a very, very happy death*

*sigh* I think I have become completely addicted to seeing Fuji suffer ;

But wow, just when I thought it couldn't get any better... FujiYuuta
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 4 . 5/26/2006
Oh my, this fic is driving me insanely happy . I love it so much!
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
Nya! Exciting exciting, I just love FujiRyo
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
O this is looking fabulously angsty
lemon-and-chai2B chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
"choosing to believe something is better than being honest about it." Oh, that is so very true! Very beautiful so far.
bakakonekochan chapter 5 . 5/14/2006
i love this fic! so dark and desperate! i really enjoy reading it and am glad you updated it! will be waiting for more patiently! thanks for treating incest this way! even though it's a taboo, i'm very aware it does exist and i don't condemn it. i understand people reaction ,i just don't go their way. sorry to rant! ;
merissala chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
cool story, love it. so much description...hurts my eyes a little when i'm reading it... maybe you could shorten it just a little...? other then that, it's great! update soon
KagomeGirl021 chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
oh so sad but i do hope ryoma and momo get together in the end. they're so beautiful together and i feel that momo may be able to help ryoma out. Also tezuka could probably help fuji as well. ooh there are just so many things i would love to see in this fic! im curious as to what the rest of the former regulars will think of ryoma's new style and his pains along with fuji's pains. update again soon!
SnowBlizzard chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
Wow Fuji and Ryoma are very similar. I wonder if they know eachother's stories. It's ironic how similar they are. Both prodigies but had taken a liking to their brothers.