Reviews for Ode To A Thistle Bush
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Haha! Cool! Nice one here.
DayDreamer9 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was just plain EXCELLENT! :)
DarkWriter00 chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
This was very different, and interesting. I never would've thought to write something like that, in the POV of a beetle. I was impressed. It's very well done.

You gave that bug quite a personality, and it took me a bit of time to figure out what it was the beetle saw. In the end, I was intrigued. Very cool fic.
TruebornChaos chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
You have to admire that beetle's ability for observation.

'It was a funny world, the beetle reasoned, and left it at that.'

Yes, that it was. Or is depending on how you look at it.
ckret2 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
*snort* Nice. Too bad so few beetles have such exciting lives, eh? So, is this a one-shot, or is there more to come?

By the way, this was the most appropriate use of a Shakespeare quote in connection with Transformers I've ever seen. Except for the Hamlet quote "with Dirge in marriage" used to reference the bonding of the G1 coneheads, but that was just silly. And this was just silly. No apologies to Bill needed, he's written comedy too.

ckret2
NobleKnightKaeru chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Gah! In my first review, it came up "Lotsa words got smushed together, but I think that was just being stupid..." but I meant to say, I think that was just fanfiction-dot-net being stupid, but for some reason, it left that word out. I wasn't trying to call you stupid, I swear! XD is plotting against me...)
thepennameboo chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
heehee thats one smart beetle.
Master Solo chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Nice DB fic. Can't wait to see where this goes. I like the way nature fits into this.
nobleknightkaeru chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Ahh! You... wrote a story from the point-of-view of beetle. Thats... way cooler than you would first think. XD I love the little buggy's perception of things too. Especially how he compares Dinobot's transformation to the change between night and day. Ah, a day in the life of a beetle. And strange alien entities. :D

Lotsa words got smushed together, but I think that was just being stupid...