Reviews for Godfather Death
inspiredpoet chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Although, in addition to my last comment, I'm not saying that I thought Grandfather Death was simply an allusion. Because that's not what I thought. :)
inspiredpoet chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Jake's phobia sounds much like mine. I really dislike being completely alone, but it's so much worse at night. Just that void of darkness in the room and in your heart... and the lack of human communication is replaced by wild imaginations, allusions of the shadows, and tricks of the creaking of material elements such as water pipes and floorboards. Its not the darkness nor the empty rooms that causes the fear. Its the anxiety of being separated from the company of others, replaced by irrational allusions. Every blank space must be filled with something...The replacement for a loved one, which is the embodiment of all that you trust and treasure, is a monster, the embodiment of all your deepest hates and fears. But enough about that, I found this section to be both touching, sad, and scary. And at the end... inspiring, uplifting, and again, touching. Though I think, that those who don't have the fears like these, can not as fully appreciate this story as I do. But anyway, there are many other aspects of which they can appreciate. Wonderful job. :)
inspiredpoet chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Love it, love it, love it! Well written, touching, and full of drama, this story arouses the sympathy and attention of the reader. Good job. :)
Fantasy's Magic chapter 2 . 5/24/2009
Fantastic :) I really enjoyed this; great job!
AvengingMyInnocence chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Wow, this was beautifully written... I really enjoyed it a lot. Some of the imagry was quite scary, I aplaud you!

Nora

(And the Bun)
JennMel chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
Awesome story!
Avacados are evil chapter 2 . 10/15/2006
He's gonna make it! w00t!
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Oh Jake...

T_T damn but this is an amazing fic.
brilliant disguise chapter 2 . 7/18/2006
One word, wonderful.

You are a very talented writer, I must say. This was a very detailed and wonderfully written piece, one of my new favorites!

I'm sad this piece is over, but I do hope there's a sequel! *hint hint* And I can't wait to read more of your works.

Great job! Thank you.

-Allie-
KatieK3Y172 chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Ha... Godfather Death...(chuckles) Poor Jacob! I'm sure, he's going to get better...right?
Rebecker chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
M! This makes me feel all tingly inside. x: I LOVED this! You really should write more stories! Really though, this was an excellent story! Thanks for writing it!
Antigone too lazy to log in chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
You have your hands in a lot of fandom cookie jars here, and I know how difficult it is to find time to write, but I really really really hope you'll honor us with the sequal, however brief. This story is wonderfully written, creepy and tender all at once, and you really nail the characters and their relationship. There are very few well-written Grimm fics out there, let alone few that focus on their bond without trying to twist it up with incest, and yours is always the first I read when I'm looking for a quick Grimm fix. Bravi!
Shandrial chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
What a great story! This is the best Grimm story I have read so far. The writing is wonderful and clear. It's nice to see a bit of a softer side to Will. I knew he had it in there somewhere, heh. And I think you characterized Jake very well.
SilentWater13 chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
This is very well done. Way to go!
FairyTears chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Wow! This is really great so far! I can't wait for more, I hope you update soon!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »