Reviews for A Night Out
adafrog chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Good, thanks.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Thank you so much for writing this.
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Great story this - I love the way Sirius is described XD
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
cute!
Iago96 chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Love it. Harry's sarcasm especially.
Kali09 chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Love it
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
lol

ILOVE IT!

you did amazin work!
Holiday chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
I have to admit that I loved this. I normally go for more angsty stories but this was well written and fluffy in a way that I greatly enjoyed.
stonecoldfox chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Loved it! Absolutely delish, the whole story. Just brilliant. Fantastic characterisation of Severus, and I loved the little speech of Harry's... Well done!
Sailor Grape chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Ooh, this was a most delicious piece. But I do have to dispute something: *you*, my dear, are the tease! But I loved every second of it. In such a short space, you gave Harry and Sev such depth, such dimension. And the way they interacted with one another was just the cutest thing ever. I loved it to itty bitty bite-sized pieces!
Sweet Mercy chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I really liked that. It was well written and was just so cute. Snape and Harry really work together. I'm going to go and read your other fics now :-)
Slytherinette chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
I'm not really a Snarry shipper, but my friend told me what a great fic this was and insisted I read it. Well, I have to say I'm glad I did. The way you portrayed the relationship between Sev and Harry was great. I loved this! I think I'll go check if you have any more stories...

~Sly