Reviews for Dragonslayer
JediNic chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
You made me love Camie! And yeah, how awesome is Luke in this? So much love for him. :)
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
That was very like Luke, character. I like the way that you overlap things, if that's the right way to put it; like thoughts and speech and memories and the present. It flows very well.

Keep writing!
Inarae chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Aw. . . that was increadably sweet. And well written and deep as well, as always. Thanks for the read.
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 2/25/2003
Such a nice peek into Luke's early years. Girls can be like that-two faced because of peer pressure, some girls that is. I loved the part where Obi gets stuck with the babies for the next two years- such a soft touch. Not much different from Luke when all is said and done. Bravo!
AquaRose chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Fern... I just wanted to let you know you are a wonderful writer... a couple years ago I read you first encounters story I "being the foolish youngster I was" thought it to be official "lol how innocent I was then:) anyway I enjoy your stories cause most of them I can recomend to my young friends and not worry... Thanks 4 being such a wonderful writer:)
hydinplainsight chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
I really enjoy this story, each time I read it. An avid Luke fan, I would reccomend this to anyone. Which is coincidental since it was recommended to me by a friend. Anyway.. Loved it!
Shloz chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
There's not much to say... this is just plain darned good. Your prose and characterization is superb, realistic and true to the saga. Keep it up, for all time!
dead milkwoman chapter 1 . 3/24/2001
Jeez. I read your "Father's Heart" series on SWC a long time ago. We weren't giving the wonderful option of reviewing. I was too scared to write you an email singing your praises. I love the way your words flow. You have true talent and I hope you keep writing.
Elizabeth Rouseau1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2001
Soooooooooo Sweet. Write more please.
Princess I won't sign in I won't You can't make me chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Wow! A good Luke story! They're sooo very rare! It makes me happy! I've lovin' it! Nice original plot, good links to the past and the books...oh! Good stuff!
Ash Darklighter chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
Great story. I love tales of Luke's childhood
Princess Leiawinsky chapter 1 . 2/26/2001
That was amazing!
Irene chapter 1 . 2/25/2001
Adored this story, from the very effective present tense prologue, to the cheerfully sadistic camaraderie and exuberance of youth, the prescient dreams, the subtle weaving together of generations and old conflicts, all the way to Luke's innate compassion and respect for all life, and his instinctive willingness to sacrifice himself for others. The parallels drawn between the krayt dragons and Luke's own life, both past and future, are simply wonderful to behold. Characterizations are finely drawn and theme is well executed. Your stories came highly recommended, and I was not disappointed. Thank you! :-)
Not to be Mentioned chapter 1 . 2/15/2001
I liked it. Simple, yet showed how Luke was like his fathr and mother both, and how he showed compassion. I liked.
q10 chapter 1 . 1/28/2001
Beautifully written and genuinely touching; this was a pleasure to read.