Reviews for The Crash
Aileil chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
Love it. Absolutely love it. This story is perfect from beginning to end. :)
Aileil chapter 5 . 1/23/2013
Lets me guess: "button weather device" ?
rockfan9318 chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Your stories are so good! I like the humorous parts most of all. Keep up the good work! :)
Shadow of Flame chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
A switch thta controls the weather? Nice.
ferryboat George chapter 8 . 5/26/2008
Delightful story. I love them turning the weather on and off without knowing it :P People who've never seen somebody with a hyperglycemia reaction have no idea how bad it can be. My friend had one when she didn't get breakfast on time. By the time we got some cereal I had to feed her because her hands were shaking so bad. An early sign of a problem is irritability. My friend yelled at the kitchen staff, and she's normally very mild mannered. Don't think you'd notice that symptom in McKay though I love the ending with Radek finding the storm door switch, that was hilarious :P
noone2 chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
Really enjoyed reading this. Interesting premise, good characterisation and some nice h/c just what I love.

Particularly liked the button by the door to release the shields.

Thanks- J
Space1Traveler chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
You pegged the characterizations to the wall. That is so them, thanks for a great story.
JackFan2 chapter 8 . 7/18/2007
**snatches cyber cookie** Lovely. I was right and these cyber cookies? They're low carb so me likies even more, although, some coffee with cookies is always a treat.

Enjoyed this story ten fold. You move at a great pace and don't spend too much time over-analyzing or over-describing things. Pacing and skill, it's a brilliant and rare combination. Me, I'm a bit too prolix in nature, both in my reviewing (can't you tell?) and in writing and talking and ... okay. Stopping. Now.

As a fan of Shep-whump, you're now up at the top of my writers whom I enjoy most!
JackFan2 chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
First off, this is the 2nd of your SGA stories I've read tonight, and shamefully, I've only NOW reviewed. Sorry. I'm horridly lazy.. and yet, it's not that. I'm mesmerized. I'm entranced by your grasp of the stories and these characters and the strange world that surrounds them.

I've not found my SciFi voice yet. I've written in Pirates of the Caribbean (totally adore historical literature). I ADORE SciFi; I'm a Trekkie from back in the Kirk days. (Yup, I'm that old) And it makes me adore SGA all the more when Rodney calls John "Kirk" during an episode. Always makes me giggle. So, while I love SciFi, the Sci of that equation intimidates me as far as writing goes. I guess I just have to get more comfortable, but the technobabble and the medical jargin (you being a surgeon, not so difficult, eh?) get me a bit gobsmacked. However, the military, as an Army brat, I think I can get my mental facilities around just fine.

SO, why now do I review? Uh.. the red button, of course. I'm guessing, and guessing without reading ahead to find out if I'm right, but the button controls the weather! WHOO HO! I think I'll take one cyber cookie for figuring it out.

Of course, if I'm wrong... I'll send YOU a cyber cookie. (adds you to my Author Alert List... got my cyber-eyes on you)

{{blink}} That sounded a tad stalkerish. I just creeped myself out. *shiver*
Silverthreads chapter 5 . 6/10/2007
Oh that's cute: a button to turn the rain on and off!
Kodiak Bear Country chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
This was wonderful! I love your fics, can't wait for the next one, this I printed off and read in one sitting. Awesome. :)
Gundambaby chapter 8 . 11/2/2006
nice *purrs* nothing bout a decent whumping before bedtime, ne? nice job done
BizzyLizzy chapter 8 . 3/18/2006
Loved it, you can never have too much Sheppard-whumping!
maria100 chapter 8 . 3/7/2006
I enjoyed this story, Shep whump always makes me happy!
Dragonflysoul chapter 8 . 1/29/2006
Aw, that was a great, GREAT read! Thanks for the adventure!