Reviews for What Did You Expect?
Otaku-gracie chapter 10 . 11/11
I think Australia heard my heart crumble and burn. WHY DO YOU HATE ME?!
Otaku-gracie chapter 6 . 11/11
Athes chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Magnificent! The best style fic Ive read (specially the ending); very realistic. Well done!
BubbleG00se chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Damn that was good!
lovergirl37 chapter 10 . 1/18/2013
:_( I am sad now but this is without a doubt the best story I have ever read
Rachel5M chapter 10 . 1/2/2012
I loved it! Not a big fan of the ending, but not all stories can have a fairy tale ending.
Britnotmobile chapter 10 . 7/7/2011
AWHHH, that was such a cute story, but im not a big fan of the ending! im more of the "happy ending" person type, so this almost made me cry! your a very good writer though! write more, but with happy endings ;D
what the fuck chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
seriously. whyyyy would you ever write a story with a deliberately unhappy ending? I'm not saying it had to have a Disney finish, but that was much too much of a plot twist much too fast. It was almost too quick of a switch to even really fully comprehend.

Next time, if you want to turn a happy ending upside down, at least make it a gradual thing.

or just let it end positively. you know, that works too.
oXMiDoRiXo chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
This is by far my Favorite South Park fanfic!

You did such an awesome job, I picture them definintly being like this when their older.

Your an awesome writer!

I just have to pretend the last chapter didn't happen cause it makes me sad.. Haha

Still really really good none the less!

I'm just a pussy with sad stuff lol

Again, great fuckin job here!
ToucHx chapter 10 . 4/12/2010
oh my god the eding was so sad!

I really thought Kyle would change his opinion 'til the very end T_T

This story made me cry so fucking hard because it was so unpredictable...and I've never cried 'cause of a fanfic

I loved this so much I can't even tell
bailey chapter 10 . 2/1/2010
Gabberz720 chapter 10 . 11/9/2009

-sigh- ok, thats fine. Dude, why? You made me cry! That was a fucked up ending! Make an epiloque! Just assure me those two SOMEHOW end up together! in heaven, in a next life, I dont care! This is so heartbreaking! Urgh...

Well, anyway, you're a damn amazing writer. Respect. I loved and and hate it at the same time. Again, great job.
Neenaw chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
I love this fanfic and all... (this is like my fourth time reading it now - I think i've commented somewhere on here before), but there should totally be an alternate ending! C'mon. Please? You know you want to. So many people have requested one. It'd be awesome if you did do one.

No matter how many times I read this, it still makes me massively sad. D; Gogogoalternatehappyending!
whelmedwithaster chapter 10 . 7/3/2009
Oh no [

That's just sad, Kyle and Stan are meant to be together ! I hate Mrs Broflovski for tearing them apart, and Ike for disowning Kyle as a brother !

This story was pretty much amazing, and i didn't expect that ending at all. [

Well done ! D
whelmedwithaster chapter 9 . 7/3/2009
Yey ! Kyle and Stan are together !

Aw, poor Kenny, liking the Stacey chick, and not actually getting to her [