Reviews for The General's Jester
Shiki chapter 12 . 1/8/2013
Kyaaaaa dont leave everyone with the intrigue...!being mysterious isnt good when it comes to fanfics,yknow xD anyways...you managed to create an AMAZING Sephiroth x Yuffie fanfic so keep it going,dear stranger...!please...!be a kind human and give me more chapters to read...!*cries*
XxMillionMidnightsxX chapter 12 . 7/27/2012
WHY HAVENT U FINISHED :( COME ONNNNNN! sephy and yuffie is my new fave couple cuz of u
Asdfghjkl chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
UPDATE PLZZZZZZ
Hammerchuckery chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Yuffie would be 11-ish around this time. Eh.
Naidrag chapter 12 . 3/31/2011
I would love to read the end of it, please finish it.
barricadethewitch chapter 12 . 6/19/2010
Whoooa,

I hope Yuffie's gonna be alright, considering she's gonna be surrounded by.. erm... "ones that swing that WAY", lol

And ... umm, may I suggest that you.. could possibly type until the edge of the page? I mean, you stopped typing in the middle of the page and start typing on a new line, for example:

mr-fable's abcdef.

most other's abcdefghijklmnop

I'm curious as to why it is typed that way... I mean, the way you types for the first chapter was until the edge.. and yet you stoped typing tha way for the rest of the chapters... I think it'll be more comfortable for some of your audience to read.. if you were to type your story until the edge of the page..

Please don't take this as an offense! I was just suggesting.. that's all :)

Anyway, good luck for finishing the next chapter! :D
Yurein Kisaragi chapter 12 . 4/24/2010
alrigth...its been more then a year -siting on a shair waiting- hope you are okay Mr-Fable and please do care.
MinaDeville chapter 12 . 10/3/2009
GAH! Please continue! I love this story T_T
MinnieMouse8990 chapter 12 . 6/8/2009
this story is so friggin awesome. i'm like depressed that it has a 90% chance of never being updated again.
LiveLifeLikeNeverBefore chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
You must continue I adore this story to all lengths of time!

Luv from a Mutt.
Bird chapter 12 . 4/21/2009
Eh, cute. Would be interested in seeing how this changed the rest of the cast. But if it's dead, its dead.
Yurein Kisaragi chapter 12 . 8/1/2008
Mr-Fable...it almost bean a year! when are you gonna up date?-crys- T-T i wanna know what happens next! pls!
Kichou chapter 12 . 8/1/2008
I do hope that you will update this fic again. It's great. I love it.
lonelyassassin chapter 3 . 7/6/2008
Sephiroth read the dictionary? Weird. But seriously, I like it.
Kuon chapter 12 . 4/21/2008
Love this fic and hope you continue it ]