Reviews for Waking Life
Be My Forever chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
great story please write more! i want to know what happens next!
MastahChibeh chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I loved that. So much. It made me cry at first, then I read the rest and was happy. This was really good I shall now add it too my faves

-Chibeh-
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Your stories... they're so good. I don't... even know what to say! Although I did freak out when Al said "she's gone"! Tehe... I don't know how you do it, make the reader feel so many emotions all in one story! THAT is the mark of a great author.

I've read many EdWin fics where the "I love you"'s aren't believable. This isn't one of them... It's fantastic! I'm practically speechless from reading it.. what else can I say? It's amazing! :D
Patience Halliwell chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
OMG! That was intense! That made my heart pound. Just a few spelling and grammer errors, but nothing too bad. Keep going. You know, i thought a huge guy would steal Riza's eyes, not some scrawny kid. But that's ok. I still love it. cya.
Sull89 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Aww, I really liked that. I can see Ed saying those exact words too. This was great, and the little bit of Ed/Winry fluff was nice too.

~Sull
amber chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
that was really good, i loved the way you put ed's emotions in is a very entertaining story to read.
Karasu Hokori chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
That was really good, I liked it.