Reviews for Cry For Me
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That is very plausible. I can see Yuki being like this. Heck, he probably is like this. I really love how you pull the reader in. There is such strong emotion in this story.
Fedski chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
totally amazing! i love the whole concept of this story. it screams yuki! Seriously, i think you got his state of mind (and it's changes) right on!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this! i can't wait to check out some more of your grav fics!
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow, I'm not really sure what to say exactly. This isn't your typical Gravitation fanfiction but maybe it's all the better because of it. I like your style, your voice, and I think you gave some great insight into the brilliant mind of Uesegui/Yuki Eiri. Please keep writing. Blessed be na do na. -The Aqua Mirror?
Natarle chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
OMG that's so beautiful. I'm crying (which is a good thing, mind you) and I just can't express how much I love this.

You handle second person POV so well. And every time you express 'tears are power' and 'he could do better two steps out that door and one determined heartbeat later' I just fall in love with this piece more. I find it very powerful and very moving. Great job, REALLY great job.

*adds to favorites*
Petitejam chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Hehehe ;; Made me weepy, swoony and squealy at the same time! Loved all that bits about the taking two steps and a determined heartbeat. Its just a very pretty expression. And the whole Kitazawa game, ouch, but gotta love Shu. Poor sweet sniffling snotty crying Shu. Me likes uberly. Nice ficlet!
Amindaya chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Gosh, that was beautiful and repetitive! You're an author after my own's to tangents!
Dejichan4444 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow... That was so wonderful... You portrayed Yuki so well, and the whole idea clicked. (I apologize for reviewing long after this was made. I just found it on lazyfatkit's favorite's list...Heh.)

"Yuki wants power to win the game, because he never wants to lose again, so he uses the little one who loves him for eternity, because he can make that person cry, which is power in his mind, but the power to make him stop crying and smile at him is an even greater power in his mind, and he doesn't feel as happy when he causes the tears." (There's one of your big run-ons! LOL!)

But I wonder... Who REALLY has the power? Yuki's life, even though he doesn't admit it, revolves around his baka, so Shuichi has a lot of power. But you're right, one word can determine Shuichi's mood, happy or sad, and everyone knows it. But some things that Shuichi does causes Yuki to change mood, and he keeps them inside most of the time. That's why he thinks he still had power; he thought that since he was hiding the emotions, he was in the lead, or so I believe. (Don't correct me if I'm wrong, k? It's just my opinion.)

Both of them have power over each other. If something happened to either of them, their worlds would fall apart. Yuki's tranformation in the fic was phenomenal. He discovers that he can make the tears, and make them stop.

Well done. -faves- That was so poignant... -cries-
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
woah, i can't believe i did not review this. it's good, i've read it many times! love the ending line.
angelictransmition chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
... ur making me think... :D :D *thumbs up* Love this story, totally spontaneous and cool _
siany chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
You certainly have a destinctive style of writing here, like the many repetitions for effect and the use of second person in general. You don't see that very often and usually it takes a fairly skilled person to pull it off. Usually I only read thrid person stories and it's very rare that I find a first or second person fic that I can read all the way through; granted this is a one shot but that doesn't really effect my point. It's a reasonable take on the inner workings of Yuki-sensei's mind and reactions.

Good job.

CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Woah that was deep, unbelievably sweet and not as sappy as it initially sounds to be! I'm not sure I've seen spontaneuos writing like this before and no you didn't end up with crap - it was actually very good with those run on sentences being fairly typical of when your trying to make something make complete sense to somebody (and maybe in turn yourself). I particularly like the sentence which starts "Except now that power's been completely turned back against you..." One thing bothers me though you've mentioned Time at the top of the document, does that mean when you did it (finished it whatever) or the amount of time it took for you to do it? If so for the latter I take it 2.53 means 2hours rather than 2 minutes right?
Adi88 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I mostly need to review another story because I don't know how else to get you on my Fav Authors list, which I have neglected to do so far... and the story is of course very good. I mean, I don't know the actual manga except from a write up on it, but still.
BlueClarity88 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Excellent. Your transitions between paragraphs are done well and your fic flows smoothly. I have absolutely no complaints about your grammer and your fic also has a certain unusual depth to it. Very well done.
MyDirtyLittleSecret chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
That was really good. :D I liked it a lot. I always enjoy your work. Keep up the great writing. :D