Reviews for Reversed Roles!
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
So what no more ash and misty scenes I figured they would be in the whole story but your story is awesome
Iseria Dweller chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
LOL! oh gawds Jaimeee, those were the days XD;;; *SIGHS IN NOSTALGIA*
Digimon American Cager chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Name: Chist Robingson

Age:13

Pokemon: Togepie, Laprus, Pikachu, and Munchlax.

Bio: He has short light brown hair and green eyes. He wheres blue jeans, and a grey shirt.
Satine89 chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Ooh boy. This one is fun. DOes Team Rocket Show up?
lyokolady chapter 10 . 12/13/2004
Hey! Cool! I think I might want to try something like this if you dopn't mind since it looks like you haven't updated in two years. Anyway, if you could update anytime soon, than that would be awesome cause i'm really into the whole, JamieEric thing. So, i'm going to try this so bye!
Safire Ranmako chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
Keep Going, I love this.

I'm A Saijan Girl in a Saijan Bodysuit, It's amazing how durable those things are, an Indago Scouter, and I have Radditz Lingth hair and a Tail. The person who would have likly sent me there is Gary, He would hate me for some of my Story ideas. My Best Pokemon is a Charizard I named Kakarott, This is because he's so POWERFUL!
Chrono Eternal chapter 1 . 8/17/2002
Well, this is a kind of story I've never seen before-very creative.

Chapter 1 of REVERSED ROLES! gets an

8.5/10
starbright chapter 10 . 5/13/2002
interesting story. Keep up the good work!
Ashley chapter 1 . 2/16/2002
Ok Mmmm I would like to be Angel no last name (sorry can't think of a good one? Anyways I'd like to have an eevee as my pokemon. My pen name is pokegirl
FlatFeet chapter 10 . 2/16/2002
may I be in your story?I'm thinking of writing a few stories on ,but I was in the 99th platoon (see ,CBFD,also on )

Name:FlatFeet(Flat to the other people in the story)

Age:15

Pokemon:Espeon[F](Apocalypse),Scizor[M](Cutter), Octillery[M](Admiral),and Exeggutor[M](Eggy)

Bio:Wears glasses,pulled into pokemon world by Gary,a bit me please if you think about putting me in the is .Thank you in advance if you pick me 8-).
Tk Macintosh chapter 1 . 2/15/2002
Chris Jones (can't think of any thing)Pikachu
North Light36 chapter 1 . 5/20/2001
Ok, I'm in.

Pen Name: Pikachu13

Charater Name: Ann Star

Pokemon: Pikachu (no nickname)
RocketJess chapter 4 . 5/16/2001
I know it's past the "due date", but I realised I forgot some stuff in my application. Fluffy's a female, Jewel's a female, Nightfall's a male. I also have a female Flareon named Flara, a female Vaporeon named Tsunami, and a male Jolteon named Raiden. Hope I'm not too late.
Umm Talut chapter 4 . 4/27/2001
I really want to be in the story! *starts crying uncontrollably*
Umm Talut chapter 1 . 4/27/2001
i also want to follow you around for the story