Reviews for Connections
Gracekim1 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
plz write more this is really good!
Skaia chapter 3 . 5/11/2006
great chapter very original
Ivy chapter 2 . 9/27/2005
I loved this chapter really funny how Maximus got himself out of trouble XD
Ivy chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
excellent start, very interesting idea with the robot clone
Barry I. Grauman chapter 2 . 9/26/2005
Interesting fight in the arena, 'Mikari'. Maximus emerges as the victor despite himself, eh? "See? I AM the conqueror of vile species less than I am! Hurray for ME!", he probably exclaimed as he ran around that arena jumping and preening.

And as he told Minimus about his "great triumph", I'm sure his evil face muttered, "Sure! I'll bet you just tripped over that guy and HE fell down!". "WHAT WAS THAT?". "Er, they should have given you a CROWN, your Supreme Warrior..!".

Interesting look at one of the other Guardian crews...I'm sure we'll see a bit more of them in the near future, 'Mikari'...:)
Skaia chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
Excellent chapter, the Betty robot/clone thing was funny specially her encounter with Purrsey. The chapter is also longer then usual. This will be a great story.
Barry I. Grauman chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Intriguing idea that Betty now has a robot duplicate to cover for her in case of a galactic emergency...and that Purrsey proves it's still a very fallible idea, at best. What would have happened if Betty's mother had walked in while that Betty robot was short-circuiting under that bowl of melted ice cream? "Just look at this place!

Betty, what did you...? Is that the latest fashion? Wearing a bowl of ice cream on your head? Why don't you say something? Where's Purrsey? Why are you short-circuiting like that? Is this some kind of weird initiation? If your father catches you looking that way...can't you say even one word-SHORT-CIRCUITING? A-A-A-A-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H-H!".

I'm very curious to find out who this "OC" is, that worked under Dr. Ludwig before she became an "atomic" (Galactic Guardian)...and what she's like. I'm sure you'll tell us all about her in the...near future...;)