Reviews for Hospital
CressidaRene chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
What a wonderful one-shot about Ed's POV on one of his pet peeves-hospitals! You've really captured Ed's personality, and I love your commentary on him. Yes, poor Ed does keep on trying, and he gets knocked down way too much. He's still just a kid, and has had such a tragically hard life! But it's Ed's indomitable spirit, his drive to keep on getting back up every time he's been knocked down that endears him so strongly to so many people. Great job!
Potter4me chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
that *sniff* was beautiful. You captured how Ed feals about hostipals perfectly. The only Oc thing was that Ed said his side was bothering him...Even if it was I don't think he'd comlain. Oh well. Maybe I'm just paranoid. You are one amazing writer. Keep it up! Write on dude!
tennisgirl16 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
poor kid he is a kid still people just forget that
SoullessElric chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
I really liked that! :D I hate hospitals too. Been there one too many times waaaaay too recently. One thing I would've added on there is humiliation. The shame of being helpless and laid bare by people you don't know. I should know. Allergic reactions are not pretty things, especially when you pass out at the hospital. It happened like a year ago, but I still feel embarassed by it. Mostly because of the undressing. But also the attention. Everyones all concerned over you, and paying attention to you, so neither you or them can ignore the IV in your elbow or the breathing assistor giving you oxygen. And then it just circles back around to how physically uncomfortable the whole process is. IVs are all itchy and it hurts to bend your arm. I'm just ranting at this point, sorry. :3
Shadow Mage Evelyn chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
Oh my, I think I'm beginning to worship you just a little.

The flow of this story is crisp and clean, so matter-of-fact that it's just so...ED. You know his character very well, and it is obvious in your writing, which is very strong and refreshing.

I love that line of "Injections till freak me out and this is just like having a permanent shot." Haha, that's so Ed. I love the way you write, really. I am definitely going to have to favorite you as an author. Amazing, please keep it up!
Mary chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Yes, he does keep trying and keeps getting knocked down and banged up. But we love him for it. D

Really liked your description of Ed being stuck somewhere between being naive and overly mature. Was a very insightful comment into his character.
Child of a Pineapple chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Yay for another great fanfic!

I like the first person's neat, like an insight into their minds. Makes me feel pyschic, in a skewed sort of way.

Reading all this FMA fanfiction is inspiration to actually finish my own FMA fic. Maybe I should do that. Or maybe I should just read some more of yours...
Senpai-Hibari-san chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
That was really good! Great job! Write more it ruled!ROCK ON!
star chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
awesome! really good! i like how you know exactly what's happening in their minds.
wyldcat chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Okay, I am in a state of awe at your proficiency with one-shots. (just so you know, i'm really bad at them...) Anyway!
Lyrina25 chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Can you tell what Ed thought when he went to the hospital that Claire worked in by day?
Icicle1321 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
wow! that was awesum! n.n

poor edo, always getting himself hurt.

and IVs DO suck. i mean, i would know. ive had too many of them. not that ive been trying to protect my favorite suit of armor lol. but i just wanna point out that an IV isn't a needle... but whatever lol. and also the hospitals i was at had better paint colors.

but im blabbing too much. ur fic was great. _
Requiem of Silence chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Oh wow, very sweet oneshot here. You do Ed's point of view well, the writing is smooth and very likable. I hate hospitals too. _;;

Keep writing, Ms. Henrika!
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Really well written! I love it!
BornofStarlight chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
Your name... "Henrika..." Does it refer to Digimon...?

lol. Sorry, I had to ask. I've been watching it since the very first episode of season one aired on Fox Kids.

Oh, right... The fic. *applauds* I liked it, and I was wondering whether it would be continued or not.