Reviews for Heart Broken
7thgirlgal chapter 6 . 2/25/2007
this is a really good story...i know that it has been a super duper long time but i was hoping and wishing that you would update soon! this is an AMAZING STORY!
lostpunkprincess18 chapter 6 . 12/8/2006
update soon update soon
faithandfearcollide chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
SO good!
ilovestarshollow chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
I like it, but would Lorelai really recover from those injuries in a mere 2 months, I mean she did have a broken leg. Thats okay. I wish Luke and Lorelai would say they loved each otheron the show, yet we never hear it! I could really picture this happening, everyone is very much in character. Though I do think Lorelai uttering "Rory" over an over again was a little cheezy. KEEP GOING!
Ace Von S chapter 4 . 10/29/2005
This is so sad.
CarebearKara chapter 4 . 10/28/2005
This is great.
Cf1989 chapter 4 . 10/28/2005
hey i really liket he story definatly think u should keep going with it
Miss Gilmore chapter 4 . 10/28/2005
This was an awsome story!It was so sad,I was crying the whole time!I liked the conversation between rory and lorelai.I'm glad that they made up.I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter!
Mister Gordo chapter 4 . 10/27/2005
Hey Just gotta say. I am totally diggin' this fic. And this is my favorite to date. What with the poertful bond between Loralai coming back full force. And then this passage.

Mom?” Lorelai said when she heard the hospital door open rather loudly.

“Lorelai.” She greeting solemnly.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“I drove you daughter here to see you.” Emily stated, standing dangerously close to the door.

“Right,” Lorelai nodded, “but Rory left awhile ago.”

“I just wanted to see how my daughter was doing. You were in a car accident for god sake!”

“You don’t have a daughter Emily.” Lorelai whispered. “You betrayed her, and now she is going to live her life without you, and get married to the man she loves.”

“Married? Lorelai, you’re engaged?”

“Yes I am, now can you please leave?” Lorelai bit her lip to keep herself from saying anything else.

Emily left, slowly; still processing the words her daughter had said to her. When she came out of the room she said “Come on Richard. Let’s go!” She turned to Luke, “please, take care of her. And congratulations.”

“Uhh, thanks.” Luke answered. The Gilmore’s left and then Luke went to see his fiancé.

WOW! THAT WAS BRILLIANTLY WRITTEN! I would love the show to write something as powerful as that exchange. I can't wait to see where you take this.
CarebearKara chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
We already know who's in the elevator. This is great. I love it.
Tess chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
Love it!
lindsay chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
update!update!i love it
Katydid1388 chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
good chapter! continue soon! :)
Katie chapter 3 . 10/27/2005
I love it! You have a real talent for keeping everyone in character. They all reacted like you would expect them to on the show. Please continue, there aren't that many great fics around right now and yours is actually really, really good so please continue!
love-r-of-Jam chapter 3 . 10/27/2005