Reviews for Whispers
skari chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Wish this was longer, so sweetly written
lilbobcatgrl88 chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Great job! It's tragic that the world around them crumbles and they have to find their own heaven...
candlelight chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Read this because I HAD to read something else after reading the 1st chapter of 'Beautiful Things Can Come from The Dark'...that story started off intense & shocked me a bit.

But this one, "Whispers" is more like what I am use to reading. I liked it & thank you :)
Crissytje chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Sigh my heart is all warm now xd soo cute! So fluffy !
behindgrayskies chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
OOOOHH! This is simply gorgeous!
eliza chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
malfoy looks dead. ahg. i can see it and it's scary and poor hermione. she's so frightened. sometimes in the books, this war seems exciting and huge and grand but i bet it'd be scary. quiet. desperate.

i like this. it feels like war to me and just trying to hold on. i'm glad that hermione was wrong about him. she should know better. he's just a scared little boy.

it's probably wrong that i'm speaking of them as though they're not only real but that i know them too. but i feel like i do and that they are. i LOVE your writing.
OhHeyAl chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
SO sweet! That was just...WOW. I think I'm left speechless )
blackestfaery chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
There's so much power and intimacy with a name, but you don't ever notice it until you're in situations where you do refer to each other by your last name. I absolutely believe that this would be very telling where Draco and Hermione are at in their relationship. Where the moment they shrug off the Malfoy and Granger personas and simply become Draco and Hermione. An absolutely great idea for a catalyst in taking their relationship to the next level.

If love isn't what they're feeling (although I think they're just dancing around it), then I think they're damn close to falling over the edge and into it. I really liked how despite her internal conflict, Hermione seemed almost compelled to say his name aloud. Perhaps she was driven to say it by the idea that this might be their last night together. Uncertain times can make you do things you would normally never do. What I liked even better was Draco's response to it. It was as if he was just waiting for a sign from her, any push so he could wrap his tongue around her name and say it not just in his head.

Just...wow. Please keep writing (Harry Potter would be great, but anything, really). You have a gift.
caliope21 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
That was so sweet! Your writing is just perfect. How come I had't read any of your fics before? I love it! Love it! Love it!
So this is love chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
I love it! Very sweet.
Bratwurst chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
sweet... it's once again a real Draco and a real constantly-thinking Hermine.

Hermine is right with her fears, but it ends up more pretty than I thought... )

Bratwurst
Account-Cancel chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Wow. You've done it again. This piece didn't require any extra backstory or explanation or commentary. Instead, it was just a feeling captured and expressed in its simplicity, and that's what made it beautiful.
CantTakeMyEyesOffYou chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Beautiful.
Lacrymose chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
I like this story because it's realistic. I can imagine Hermione doing all that and Draco reacting like that and not many dramione stories have that.
Illia chapter 1 . 5/30/2007