Reviews for Dimension's Collide
michgonzaga chapter 4 . 12/24/2007
I've look every where with this crossover! This is a good! Hey, can you please upload the next chapter! :)
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 5 . 12/2/2007
D: I could help, but i'll wait on you but high school takes so much time :( MSN and i can help you (somewhat)
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
You keep them in character xD but too short :
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I like the idea
Sakura Sango chapter 5 . 7/7/2007
Oh wow this is a cool story so far. What got me first was the not so common crossover- new and hardly used crossovers attract me right away.

This was so funny to read, poor Cosmo just wanting some pancakes. Anyways I just wanted to say that I like this story and hope you come up with another chapter soon. *smiles*

~Saku~
Shou-Hato chapter 4 . 5/23/2007
good job so far.
yellowhearts chapter 4 . 3/2/2007
bring on the Cardcaptor Sakura!
StoryCrafter chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Why doesn't Timmy just wish that he didn't have to move? It doesn't have to work. But at least he could try!

Nice touches with Dad's hate of Dinkleberg and Mom's brown thumb.
Solarice04 chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
Aw, come on! Update as soon as you can! I wanna see what happens!
BlAngl1518 chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
PLEASE UPDATE your story! I want to know what happens next.
luthien-yavetil chapter 2 . 12/19/2005
HURRY UP REVIEWERS! I wanna see what's next! WRITE!
Angelus-alvus chapter 2 . 12/6/2005
Your Idea of SCC and FOP crossover is very interesting. The only problem is: your chapters are very short.
1 Litre of Tears Sakura chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Okay...so is Sakura going to reveal to Timmy that she's a Cardcaptor?
Amras Felagund chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
I feel bad that, even though this was up for a few days, no one's reviewed it. I will leave the first review for this.

It is a very unexpected story concept, and a very interesting one. A little disappointed that Timmy may never see Trixie again, but I've always prefered fics that don't show Trixie at all to ones that show her in an uncompromisingly negative light. My gut tells my that there may be some Timmy/Sakura later on. I hope Timmy knows fluent Japanese, or wishes for it.

Update again soon!