Reviews for Different Shades of Light
Egohan chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
i have read your story and i can not see that pairing happening especially in that way i can not see matt doing that to his brother and the way you have kari acting tworad tk is insane she gets mad seeing tk hug a girl but she backstabs him and is kissing his brother and matt now all of a sudden after they do some things together sees her in this new light she has all ways been the same girl that he knew for ages and still he does it even though she is his brother girlfriend and you have MIMI HELPING THIM is just wrong and what about tai and tk when they find out i do hope they get what is coming them but since this is a yakari fic i doubt it most likely you are going yo have tk either cower down to them or do something crazy but it's your fic at least let tk do the same thing they are doing i could see this with any other person but matt and i am not a takari cult follower like most people who seem to think they belong together i have tried to like the pairing but can not see them getting together you could have paried her up with davis, ken joe izzy and i could have seen it but not matt
The Digital Gate chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
... YOU UPDATED. Funny. I was just daydreaming in class and was thinking of how Chapter 10 was when my school just about started and was wondering if you'd update when it was just about over. That was random.

[...i light /i because... well, despite her flaws, she i was /i Light.] I didn't get that part. The "i"s and "/i"s

This was REALLY worth the wait. And this story is what got me interesting in Yakari in the first place.
Jillie062 chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
I'm soo happy you updated, this was great. That part where Mimi gave the advice about how some times relationships suck, that got to me. I just got my heartbroken so I'm kinda bitter about relationships right now, not that I don't want this to have a happy ending. Anyway, my blarghness aside, this was a really good chapter. It got cut down from great because you made me wait so long. And, yeah, I saw you in the nominations and I do intend on voting for you.
Lord Pata chapter 11 . 5/4/2007
And here I thought you abandoned this fic, I mean is been really long since last time you updated XD

And as for your question I didn't became Yakari fan after read this, the reason? and no offence but I never have been able to picture Kari with Matt, I mean Kari is like a sister Matt never had, and I really doubt he would develop love feelings for her mostly when she is the sister of his best friend, also I really doubt he would backstab TK like that, I mean look at him and Kari, she lied to her parents about stay with a friend for the night and Matt lied to TK saying he will be with the band all night when they are at Mimi's house first kissing and almost going further, luckily Kari reacted just in time.

Also look what you did to poor TK, no offence but Kari has been a real witch, I mean she didn't let him explain anything when she caught him hugging that girl, I mean it wasn't even kissing, the fact TK was dating Kari doesn't means he can't have female friends, later she kisses with Matt and TK caughts them and all hell fall on earth, on this point the real cheater was Kari.

Sorry for the long review, oh and is not a flame I never could do that, I'm just stating my point that you literally sent TK to hell, hope you fix his situation the poor guy instead of being him the victimary ended as the victim :(

Also I wanna kill Mimi how dare she to tell Kari that she looks better with Matt than with TK, that little pink haired witch XD

Well keep up the good work, and hope someday you write a Takari fic too this site is in need of more good Takari fics, there recent good ones but not as much as the site used to have before :(

Oh well see ya and Takari forever XD
The Infamous Wootermelon chapter 10 . 4/30/2007
You haven't updated in a while, but I hope you update soon. :]
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 10 . 4/14/2007
O_O You can't stop there! That's evil, it's more than evil! Oh man, somehow this has quickly become one of my most favorite Digi-couples, it's kinda sad really, but I love it anyway! XD

Yey.

Saiya
cazminah chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Finally, a chapter I haven't yet reviewed.

Yeah, this is just for one thing...

UPDATE ALREADY!

Heh, sorry. But seriously, don't stop man, it's an awesome story.

(It's Caracal35 by the way, I changed my name.)

See ya
irritatedsister chapter 10 . 2/19/2007
Your story is the bomb, it's definitely better than some of the other Yakari fics I've read. Now, update soon!
dragen545 chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
i'm really liking this and I'm rather surprised because I usually have no interest in yakari. I hope that you update soon.
xskyskipper chapter 10 . 12/19/2006
OMG! I LUV IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Matt/Kari 4 ever
R.eally I.nconvenient N.otice chapter 10 . 12/17/2006
Lyk.

Wow. You are an amazing writer-person.

(that is my stupidity, sorry)

I really like your story sof far!

Cant wait to read more!
Surgardust chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
please, update soon! Its a really good story!
Kakes chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
I have officially become obsessed with your story. Please update soon! The suspense is killing me!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
PLZ!PLZ!PLZ!PLZ!UPDATE SOON!
teehee chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
good luck with school! i remember when i was a sophmore... hm
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »