Reviews for Different Shades of Light
Saiyajin-Neko chapter 10 . 4/14/2007
O_O You can't stop there! That's evil, it's more than evil! Oh man, somehow this has quickly become one of my most favorite Digi-couples, it's kinda sad really, but I love it anyway! XD

Yey.

Saiya
cazminah chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Finally, a chapter I haven't yet reviewed.

Yeah, this is just for one thing...

UPDATE ALREADY!

Heh, sorry. But seriously, don't stop man, it's an awesome story.

(It's Caracal35 by the way, I changed my name.)

See ya
irritatedsister chapter 10 . 2/19/2007
Your story is the bomb, it's definitely better than some of the other Yakari fics I've read. Now, update soon!
dragen545 chapter 10 . 12/26/2006
i'm really liking this and I'm rather surprised because I usually have no interest in yakari. I hope that you update soon.
xskyskipper chapter 10 . 12/19/2006
OMG! I LUV IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Matt/Kari 4 ever
R.eally I.nconvenient N.otice chapter 10 . 12/17/2006
Lyk.

Wow. You are an amazing writer-person.

(that is my stupidity, sorry)

I really like your story sof far!

Cant wait to read more!
Surgardust chapter 6 . 12/5/2006
please, update soon! Its a really good story!
Kakes chapter 10 . 11/30/2006
I have officially become obsessed with your story. Please update soon! The suspense is killing me!
Digi-Girl101 chapter 10 . 10/7/2006
PLZ!PLZ!PLZ!PLZ!UPDATE SOON!
teehee chapter 10 . 10/1/2006
good luck with school! i remember when i was a sophmore... hm
Eriisu chapter 10 . 9/25/2006
OMG! Hilarious! And they finally admitted it! You should really keep this fic going because I love it! I'll be waiting impatiently for the next chapter! LOL! Great job!
Someone's Charm chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
Mimi taking Kari out shopping and making her get a miniskirt? Girl day shopping trip, everyone!

It's very good to finally see Matt and Kari fall together, but that certainly doesn't mean this is happily ever after just yet. And quote "Oh. My. God!" I'm guessing Mimi. Now, I hope you update soon! This story is still going just wonderfully. I've never seen Kari portrayed in this way: human.

Ciao For Now Everyone!
teehee chapter 10 . 9/21/2006
please please update!
youigy hunter chapter 10 . 9/19/2006
OMG! NO EVIL CLIFFHANGER! was it mimi who opened the door? since i dont think Tai would respectively say oh my god, its kind of a girly term...any how this was the best chapter yet! i LOVED it... so much matt hikari fluff, makes me want to update my own storie (although i dont have the time right now) well, keep writeing!

- youigy hunter
teehee chapter 10 . 9/9/2006
oh my gosh! i'm so excited for the next chapie! please update
292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »