Reviews for Different Shades of Light
Keyocakes chapter 14 . 1/31/2010
I went on an Adventure 02 binge earlier today and my middle school years came flooding back. I went in search of a good fic and I saw that you had finally updated the last chapter.(Despite the fact that it ended... you know, almost a year ago.)

ANYHOW... I love how much your writing matured and improved as it progressed. It's one of those things that you notice subconciously. You're writing was never bad, but I just.. halskdj It got so awesome. ;c;

I can't say I'm satisfied with the ending, but I do like how it ended. O8
MustLoveTakuya chapter 14 . 11/13/2009
I just read the whole thing, and it's beautiful. You string words together in ways that would never even enter my realm of imagination and such. You have executed perfect balance between humor, drama, and of course, love. It's so great, and satisfying! And even though you said you have a last chapter you plan to post (...eventually...), I like the ending where it is, open. Although, that certainly would NOT stop me from reading your last chapter. Anyway, gotta love Yakari, thanks for doing them more than justice!
aoitsuki77 chapter 14 . 10/30/2009
I just read this whole story... and it's really something. It's happy and sad and everything else and it's really really good! I hope that you can update soon... I would love to read the end.
athrunzala chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
Please post another chapter! It was all happy at the end for a bit and then...
athrunzala chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
"Home. To where a hung over T.K. was probably just waking up. He had a hell of a gongshow in store for him."

God... I can remember the first time I came home drunk... my mother decided that the best fix was for me to wake up at 6 AM with the rest of the house. The gong show is not a fun one!

I had to laugh while reading that.

Overall, very nicely done.
Shadowprincess22 chapter 11 . 7/14/2009
i'm always a matt and kari fan! their so cute together and i love reading stories about them too. good job on the story, i love it
ThatGirlRommu chapter 14 . 6/18/2009
They way you write about the characters feels real to me. The way they talk, they way they act and they way they think through things.

I think that's the thing I enjoyed most about your story-the realism.

The ending was satisfying to me, because in the end, you don't always get what you want, but you just have to keep moving on.

Hope to see the last chapter! (Although, in all honesty, I think this was a fine ending.)

Keep writing!
VeroTheGhost chapter 14 . 6/3/2009
Oh My God! I love this story! :D

you need to hurry with the next chapter I can't wait! xD

I need them to be 2gether please! :D
SugarSpiral chapter 10 . 5/4/2009
This is the ultimate love chapter!

Even though Mimi is a little too ditzy for my liking, I'm still loving the "bonding".
SugarSpiral chapter 9 . 5/4/2009
, I think this is my favourite chapter, just for all the Tai/Matt interaction. 3

(The kisses are also good).
SugarSpiral chapter 8 . 5/4/2009
"And with that TK swiftly entered his room and slammed the door. Actually, he fumbled with the doorknob for a moment and then when he finally twisted it open, kind of pushed forward his body, the door closing with... what was that, a kick?"

I love that description more than I could ever say. It's just... perfect!
SugarSpiral chapter 7 . 3/22/2009
SURPRISE! Guess who _

I'm particularly fond of the beginning of this chapter- you really think somethings wrong, then *phew* it's all fine. The explanation of hormones is not only funny, it's also so true...

Urgh. Sora. *vaporizes with ray gun* Just die already. Hikari did go a bit off the hook on this chapter, but we all know it was the red-headed-harlots fault. *shakes fist*.

Let's make a character bonfire! Kim can go at the bottom, like the newspaper you use to get the flames started. The Ally can be the thin sticks, because she's just a tool and thus doesn't really count. And Sora can be the big, f*ckoff log that slowly blackens and dies out very slowly. Sound good? I thought so too.

I think every girls know those "pesky voices" well. We can burn them too ,

I'm sure you've heard a million times about how great you are. Let me make that a million-and-one. I love the humor you write with, it gives the whole story a real sparkle ,
Zombie-Fighter007 chapter 14 . 3/14/2009
The ending made me satisfied.

Not as much as I could have been, but hey.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Can't wait 4 the next chapter.
Zombie-Fighter007 chapter 8 . 3/14/2009
“You don’t control me! I’m not just this... doormat. You’re the mat! The Matt...”

Yep.

I can honestly say that line brought me joy :)
Zombie-Fighter007 chapter 13 . 3/14/2009
Very nice.

It made my heart soar that Matt would give up his happiness 4 her well-being.
297 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »